Windows 10: random Microsoft windows popping up

Discus and support random Microsoft windows popping up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; often, windows that look like what's shown in the image pop up.For extra info, the name of the window like the C:/blahblah/blah can be any of my files.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by UnityLover, Sep 17, 2022.

1. random Microsoft windows popping up

often, windows that look like what's shown in the image pop up.For extra info, the name of the window like the C:/blahblah/blah can be any of my files.

:)

UnityLover, Sep 17, 2022
  2. Marby Rey Win User

A random window is popping up

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we'd like to ask additional information.

• What changes have you made prior to the issue?
    • What activities are you doing when the random window popping up?
    • Would it be possible to send us a screenshot?
    • Did the issue persist in safe mode?

For now, we suggest that you scan your computer using antivirus software to check for possible malware infection.

Marby Rey, Sep 17, 2022
  3. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

Block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 17, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

random Microsoft windows popping up

Microsoft edge, blocked a pop up ?? allow once ??

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn off.

• If you want Pop-ups then you can turn on.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 17, 2022
Thema:

random Microsoft windows popping up

1. random Microsoft windows popping up - Similar Threads - random Microsoft popping

2. Random window pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  3. Random window pop up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  4. Windows Powershell popping up randomly

Windows Powershell popping up randomly: Hi, powershell opens up randomly and suddenly blends on background. After a minute, it's ram usage goes up from 50MBs to 1.1GB x 2 with multiple processes following up. I have created a crash dump .dmp file. %90 of my task scheduler events are disabled, all the services...
  5. "Microsoft Galileo" Randomly Popping Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft Galileo" Randomly Popping Up: Anyone able to help me explain what this "Galileo" thing is? it comes up on task manager as "dllhost", and after me stopping it with task manager, it re-appears after about 10-20 mins.please help!...
  6. "Microsoft Galileo" Randomly Popping Up

"Microsoft Galileo" Randomly Popping Up: Anyone able to help me explain what this "Galileo" thing is? it comes up on task manager as "dllhost", and after me stopping it with task manager, it re-appears after about 10-20 mins.please help!...
  7. "Microsoft Galileo" Randomly Popping Up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Random pop-ups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random pop-ups: Hello everyone!So as usual i cleaned my laptop, and made sure everything is clean, i made sure to clean the keyboard aswell, after i was done i opened the laptop but i noticed something unusual, the notification bar on the left keeps opening and closing and the same thing...
  9. Windows Explorer pops up at random

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer pops up at random: RE 10 Home Build 16299.64. Windows Explorer keeps opening up at random, showing an external drive. This happens once or twice a day, with no input from me (computer can be 'idle' and it still happens). Also, on occasion the start menu button does nothing -- have to...
  10. random pop up window then dissapears

in Windows 10 Support
    random pop up window then dissapears: Hello can you please explain to me why the Command window keeps popping up all the time and I did look up as to whats going on and can't seem to find the problem, restart, turned it off and just let it sit there doing nothing and yet still pops up. I have disabled everything...