Windows 10: Random miminizing while scrolling on Windows 10 on all 3 laptops.

Discus and support Random miminizing while scrolling on Windows 10 on all 3 laptops. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Three different laptops, 2 HP 1 Acer all with latest updates and drivers and Windows 10 V=1909 build =18363.1316 This has been going on for a long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gary98732, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Gary98732 Win User

Random miminizing while scrolling on Windows 10 on all 3 laptops.

Three different laptops, 2 HP 1 Acer all with latest updates and drivers and Windows 10 V=1909 build =18363.1316

This has been going on for a long time so I can't say what started it but I guess its a bug in Windows. I will be surfing a page with my two fingers sliding down the precision finger pad when all of a sudden the display will shrink or minimize. If I keep my two fingers on the pad but move them up instead of down ,the display will enlarge like is was. If I keep my 2 fingers on the pad and move them up and down fast I can make the page small and large like back and forth. I have read a lot on this problem and I haven't read any answers. Just people trying to help but no real fix. Microsoft, if your out there, this is a problem. Can you help?

:)

Gary98732, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 23, 2021
  3. laptop scroll in windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• What exactly is the issue with scroll?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What all troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. I would suggest you to provide more details regarding the issue you’re facing. Please see the article provided below, which will guide you on how to ask questions.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Please reply to this response along with answers to questions asked, we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jan 23, 2021
  4. LisaPC Win User

laptop scroll in windows 10

thank you for your inquiry...

the scroll is not working on the touchpad, i have an ASUS S56C laptop and I have tried all the suggested steps, installing drivers, uninstalling touchpad dirvers, updating within device manager, etc...

nothing suggested worked.

LisaPC, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Random miminizing while scrolling on Windows 10 on all 3 laptops. - Similar Threads - Random miminizing while

2. Cmd randomly pops up while using laptop for sometime and closes in 2-3 seconds. Windows 10...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cmd randomly pops up while using laptop for sometime and closes in 2-3 seconds. Windows 10...: Command prompt randomly pops up while I use my laptop for sometime and closes in 2-3 seconds. This has been happening for 3-4 months now. Is it a virus or malware or any windows related update. Someone please tell me. Please leave a message if someone wants to know more. Any...
  3. Text randomly changes size/font while scrolling.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text randomly changes size/font while scrolling.: [ATTACH] In the last couple of days I have noticed that while browsing certain pages, like Wikipedia, the font randomly changes on the screen and then changes back as you continue to scroll the page. Going from this: To this: It seams to be completely random, but...
  4. Windows 10 Laptop freezes randomly while working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Laptop freezes randomly while working.: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad i3 10th gen with 8gb ram and 1 TB HDD, running Windows 10 with the latest update. It was originally a Windows 10 Laptop and wasn't upgraded from previous versions.Lately, the laptop freezes immediately and doesn't respond. The cursor won't move and any...
  5. Windows 10 Laptop freezes randomly while working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Laptop freezes randomly while working.: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad i3 10th gen with 8gb ram and 1 TB HDD, running Windows 10 with the latest update. It was originally a Windows 10 Laptop and wasn't upgraded from previous versions.Lately, the laptop freezes immediately and doesn't respond. The cursor won't move and any...
  6. Windows 10 Laptop freezes randomly while working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Scrolling down freezes Windows 10 randomly

Scrolling down freezes Windows 10 randomly: Its seems there is an issue with windows 10. my cursor freezes when i scroll down by using two fingers . i don't know why it is happening . i have done everything like updating windows, deleting the old driver and installing the new one and at the end even i rebooted my...
  8. Windows 10 scrolling randomly in the start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 scrolling randomly in the start menu: Hello I’m at the end of a rope here trying to diagnose this issue. Occasionally maybe once every 3 startups when I go to power down after my session upon clicking the windows icon the menu begins to scroll rapidly leaving me unable to click the shutdown or restart buttons. I...
  9. Windows 10 Surface 3 Laptop Random Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Surface 3 Laptop Random Restart: Hey -- I bought a new surface laptop 3 with Windows 10 three weeks ago Mid-June 2020. My laptop randomly restarts during the day, while I'm working. I thought it was just restarting because of updates but that doesn't seem to be the case. It does happen while I'm actively...
  10. Random Scrolling

Random Scrolling: Hello hello! This morning after turning on my PC, i seem to have run into an odd issue, and I ca't seem to find any sort of fix for it. I've been on with Microsoft support 2 separate times, but they don't seem to be able to fix the issue, or they fix it and it comes...