Windows 10: Random Minimizes in Full Screen

Discus and support Random Minimizes in Full Screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, In the last week i've been through random minimizes while in full screen (Movies,Clips,Games Etc.) I tried checking for malware, there wasn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ofeku1, Feb 29, 2020.

1. /u/Ofeku1 Win User

Random Minimizes in Full Screen

Hi guys,

In the last week i've been through random minimizes while in full screen (Movies,Clips,Games Etc.)
    I tried checking for malware, there wasn't any malware.
    I also tried to format my pc, still same issue.

Anyone knows a solution?
    Thanks!

submitted by /u/Ofeku1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ofeku1, Feb 29, 2020

2. Involuntary screen minimization

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of the computer ?
    I suggest you to check in safe mode and clean boot.

Method 1:

Boot the computer in Safe Mode and place the computer in Clean Boot and check if the issue persists.

Step 1:

Safe mode starts Windows with a limited set of files and drivers. Startup programs don't run in safe mode, and only the basic drivers needed to start Windows are installed.

I would suggest you to try the steps in the below Microsoft help article on
    How to Boot into Safe mode.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...ther-startup-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab01

Step 2:

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows.

I would suggest you to refer the below Microsoft help article on How to Perform Clean boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10 also.

Disclaimer:

To start the computer in normal mode refer the section,
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the link below

Method 2:

Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter to troubleshoot the device:

a. Press Windows key to launch the Start screen.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes and click on Troubleshooting.

c. In the new window, click View all on the left pane.

d. In the list of options, click on Hardware and devices.

e. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Keep us posted for further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 29, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

1. Random Minimizes in Full Screen - Similar Threads - Random Minimizes Full

2. While playing game in full screen mode, game randomly minimizes to taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While playing game in full screen mode, game randomly minimizes to taskbar: Playing in full screen mode and occasionally, the game will minimize to the taskbar. I can bring it back up but it's extremely annoying and happens frequently. Things I've tried to fix the problem include:- Turning off Game Mode- Turning off notifications- Turning on focus...
  3. While playing game in full screen mode, game randomly minimizes to taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While playing game in full screen mode, game randomly minimizes to taskbar: Playing Destiny 2 via Steam in full screen mode and occasionally, maybe every 10 or 15 minutes the game will minimize to the taskbar. I can bring it back up but it's extremely annoying and happens frequently. Things I've tried to fix the problem include:- Turning off Game...
  4. While playing game in full screen mode, game randomly minimizes to taskbar

While playing game in full screen mode, game randomly minimizes to taskbar: Playing Destiny 2 via Steam in full screen mode and occasionally, maybe every 10 or 15 minutes the game will minimize to the taskbar. I can bring it back up but it's extremely annoying and happens frequently. Things I've tried to fix the problem include:- Turning off Game...
  5. HDR minimize game in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDR minimize game in full screen: HDR active, minimize the game after some time, can only run in window, when I deactivate the game can run I'm in windows 10 sometimes I manage to make it work but mostly is very difficult to keep the game in full screen...
  6. HDR minimize game in full screen

HDR minimize game in full screen: HDR active, minimize the game after some time, can only run in window, when I deactivate the game can run I'm in windows 10 sometimes I manage to make it work but mostly is very difficult to keep the game in full screen...
  7. HDR minimize game in full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Computer randomly minimizing full-screen games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly minimizing full-screen games: This happens randomly whenever I am playing games on my computer. My computer will randomly minimize the game sending me back to my desktop and it's really annoying as it happens multiple times a day sometimes. It happens randomly and on all games, not just one game engine....
  9. Full Screen Apps Minimizing

Full Screen Apps Minimizing: I have a two monitor set up. When I'm watching videos full screen on the Netflix app and Movies and Video player and I click on something on my other screen, apps automatically minimize my video and pause it. Is there some setting in windows where I can turn this off?...
  10. Games or any full screen program minimize to desktop randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Games or any full screen program minimize to desktop randomly: Every five minutes or so my full screen programs minimize to the desktop while the mouse is idle(when I'm using a controller or watching a movie), and i believe the culprit is an application that opens and closes before I can see it. I've scoured the event viewer, and have...