Windows 10: Random Mouse Lagging and beeping caused by the Xboxe one wireless controller !!!!!!

Discus and support Random Mouse Lagging and beeping caused by the Xboxe one wireless controller !!!!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Its been 5 years since this problem was first announced and it seem that Microsoft doesn't give a dam about it cause IT IS STILL HAPPENING!!!!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StinigutaAdrian, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Random Mouse Lagging and beeping caused by the Xboxe one wireless controller !!!!!!

Its been 5 years since this problem was first announced and it seem that Microsoft doesn't give a dam about it cause IT IS STILL HAPPENING!!!!!!! PLEASE for the love of GOD FIX THIS DAM ISSUE !!!!!!!!! It is VERRRYYYY annoying.

After I connect my Xboxe one wireless controller at random intervals the mouse and keyboard start malfunctioning and it prevents my PC from restarting or shutting down. So my question is: "When is this PROBLEM!!!!! going to be fixed permanently?"

:)

StinigutaAdrian, Feb 17, 2021

2. Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !

Yea i ended up finding that thread too. It's definietly the wireless xbox dongle.

Thanks

natedawg3654, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !

This post got me thinking that it may indeed be the XBox One Controller; so I booted up the XBox One Accessories app and lo and behold there was a controller firmware update waiting. I installed that, reset my PC and bOoM, no more lag or mouse beeping. So...

***TO FIX THIS ISSUE***

1. Open the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP (available in the Windows app store if you don't have it)
    2. Update controller firmware
    3. Reset PC
    4. VOILA! Issue should be resolved.

I made an account here to let you know the fix since you were all very helpful. Please enjoy.

ghettochild, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Random Mouse Lagging and beeping caused by the Xboxe one wireless controller !!!!!!

Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound

Random mouse beeps and lag randomly happen whatever I am doing on my PC, especially when clicking fast, not my mouse as issue happens whatever mouse I seem to use. Started happening a couple months ago.

Specs: Omen Laptop

GTX 1060 6GB

I5

8GB DDR4

TobyDenham, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Random Mouse Lagging and beeping caused by the Xboxe one wireless controller !!!!!!

1. Random Mouse Lagging and beeping caused by the Xboxe one wireless controller !!!!!! - Similar Threads - Random Mouse Lagging

2. Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.: I recently built a new pc and have gone from Windows 10 to Windows 11 in the process. I am using the same controller as I was on my old pc that worked perfectly, but this time after about a minute of playing wirelessly, input lag of about 3 or 4 seconds spike in and out. The...
  3. Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps: My mouse pad has being lagging of late the laptop freezeson it's own and only the mouse point moves Aside that nothing works not even the keyboard . It doesn't move like the normal movement of a its glitches and then the laptop makes a continuous beeping sound like...
  4. Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps: My mouse pad has being lagging of late the laptop freezeson it's own and only the mouse point moves Aside that nothing works not even the keyboard . It doesn't move like the normal movement of a its glitches and then the laptop makes a continuous beeping sound like...
  5. Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. my mouse is randomly beeping and lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my mouse is randomly beeping and lagging: I have 5 mice 1 is wireless and 4 is wired and every one of them can randomly beep and lag my whole system causing it to randomly black my screen, any help? submitted by /u/Fuzzy_Drop8480 [link] [comments]...
  7. Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound: Random mouse beeps and lag randomly happen whatever I am doing on my PC, especially when clicking fast, not my mouse as issue happens whatever mouse I seem to use. Started happening a couple months ago. Specs: Omen Laptop GTX 1060 6GB I5 8GB DDR4...
  8. Xbox one controller causing FPS lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller causing FPS lag: My issue is exactly as stated by many others in this locked, unanswered thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/xbox-one-s-controller-causing-major-performance/e69a5864-794f-4355-83d8-a018b7ade00f Please fix this, rather than just...
  9. Mouse and controller lagging, beeping and not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and controller lagging, beeping and not working: Hi! Well, I have my Desktop PC with Windows 10 and, at some point, it started to... fail. I don't remember when. I have the mouse in one USB port and it works great but, totally randomly (usually happens 1-2 times per day) it STOPS working. Nothing. To fix this I can 1)...
  10. Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !: Hi guys how are you? Since yesterday im having this issue, my mouse starts lagging and beeping and i cant do anything else at the pc, the keyboard still works but if i turn the pc off or try to restart nothinh happens, i need to to press the reset button Is something...