Windows 10: Random Music Playing in Background + High Skype background data usage

Discus and support Random Music Playing in Background + High Skype background data usage in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi everyone, this is my first time posting in the Microsoft Community forum. My computer has started acting a bit weird this morning. It kept freezing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jerematrix_EDM, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Random Music Playing in Background + High Skype background data usage

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting in the Microsoft Community forum. My computer has started acting a bit weird this morning. It kept freezing and then suddenly some random tropical song kept playing and being looped in the background. I tried playing one of my songs on Youtube to see if it would cancel the other one out, but instead, the random song kept playing in the background at a high volume. I closed all of my browser tabs and the random tropical song was still playing. The song didn't stop playing until I disconnected from the Wi-Fi. I then reconnected to the Wi-Fi and the son

:)

Jerematrix_EDM, Jul 16, 2021
  2. NjnBat Win User

evernote -Background task with high data usage

I used evernote over onenote due to its reminder feature for last 5 days and i found it pretty useful for a note app. However i have noticed that evernote running in the background has resulted in high data usage.

Normally my data usage is 30 MB per day , however with evernote it goes off to a mighty 50-60 MB.Is there seperate settings required to lower it down..

NjnBat, Jul 16, 2021
  3. background data usage

Hi how can I access and manage my apps background data usage

bobbycolley, Jul 16, 2021
  4. Random Music Playing in Background + High Skype background data usage

Background music

When I tried it a few nights ago the sound disappeared. Today my husband used my computer and the dreadful, annoying, background music is back. The steps you listed above are not working. Any ideas?

BeckyBarkhurst, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

Random Music Playing in Background + High Skype background data usage

1. Random Music Playing in Background + High Skype background data usage - Similar Threads - Random Music Playing

2. music playing in the background

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    music playing in the background: I keep hearing a music loop in the background and i cant find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/music-playing-in-the-background/4287a6f5-6663-4a92-be62-eeb1d9964533
  3. Unknown music is playing in background

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown music is playing in background: I checked but haven’t found the source of music. Is it a virus? The music starts playing when I am listening to a song https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-music-is-playing-in-background/a97623eb-a99f-4ce9-ac08-9b662adccfc6
  4. A music started playing in the background on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A music started playing in the background on my laptop: A random music started playing in the background on my laptop. This happened while i was listening to a song on my laptop.the ranfom song over laped my song. I couldnt see any program running. The music stoped after a. While. Still i couldn't find any program that was active...
  5. Win 10 Data Usage Background Data

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Data Usage Background Data: [ATTACH] I used to be able to shut off background data in the Data usage screen as shown in this link: https://www.windowscentral.com/sites/wpcentral.com/files/styles/large/public/field/image/2018/04/view-data-usage-per-app-windows10.jpg?itok=ZWjdngvO But I can no...
  6. Background Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background Music: I have placed videos and photos in my project and added background music. where my videos are I want to hear that sound not the background music. I can't find where to reduce the background music. Is this possible. Thanks...
  7. background music

background music: Hi, I am a teacher currently using Zoom to teach. I am trying to use Microsoft Video Editor to add title cards and background music to the recordings of the Zoom sessions. How do I use background music for parts of the video, and not all? Thanks...
  8. BACKGROUND MUSIC

in Windows 10 Customization
    BACKGROUND MUSIC: How do I stop background music on lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music/f8949f68-0c71-44f2-87fa-eadee5b6a680
  9. background music

background music: how do I add background music to slideshow in photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music/68432513-bfc2-4e25-893d-43147430e80a
  10. Background Music

in Windows 10 Support
    Background Music: Hello, I made some video clips from pictures and films I took some years ago on our family tour. The total length of them all is about 50 minutes, I want to add some background music, and make a DVD. Coming to music, searched the internet, all I found were some "relaxation"...