Windows 10: Random music playing on my PC

Discus and support Random music playing on my PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Basically I turn on my computer and this random music that sounds like lobby music has been playing for the last 20 minutes and wont stop. I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CaseyBurke1, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Random music playing on my PC

Basically I turn on my computer and this random music that sounds like lobby music has been playing for the last 20 minutes and wont stop. I have checked task manager and nothing is running, I looked at audio mixer and it only shows master volume moving so that didn't help me. Is this a virus? i don't know but I could really use some help.

:)

CaseyBurke1, Apr 17, 2021

2. How to play random songs on WP 8.1

Playing random music was easy on WP 8.0. Just hit the Music tile then hit the play arrow. The entire music library then played in a random fashion.

In 8.1 that play arrow is no longer there. Looking around it appears that the "play everything random" feature has been removed. It looks like I can laboriously create custom play lists and I could probably add every song to the list then remember when
    I download new music to put them into the playlist but that would be a lot of work.

So, I hope I am missing something. How can I quickly play all my music randomly?

Thanks,

Dean

Dean Blakely, Apr 17, 2021
  3. garym123 Win User
    Lumia 620 - How to play random tracks?

It is not a player problem. Your music is not tagged properly. All music libraries on a PC depend on other information files to sort the music. When the music is moved from the PC the only identification for the track is the embeded tags in the music file.

garym123, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Random music playing on my PC

Playing music in windows phone

Hello Novita,

For us to be able to isolate your concern on why music won't play on your music app, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Music app are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Random music playing on my PC

1. Random music playing on my PC - Similar Threads - Random music playing

2. Music files not playing on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music files not playing on PC: I bought a new computer with Windows 11. I copied songs from CDs to my desktop and they show type of file as WMP11.AssocFile.cda. Why won't these play on my PC? If I put these songs on a USB will they play in the car? TY for any assistance you can give....
  3. Music files not playing on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music files not playing on PC: I bought a new computer with Windows 11. I copied songs from CDs to my desktop and they show type of file as WMP11.AssocFile.cda. Why won't these play on my PC? If I put these songs on a USB will they play in the car? TY for any assistance you can give....
  4. random music while playing Dead by Daylight?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random music while playing Dead by Daylight?: I was playing Dead by Daylight when I heard some random noises in my headphones, I turned the sound up and I heard a faint melody playing, it stopped a while after the video ended. Nothing in chrome was playing sounds. I restarted my pc right after and checked audio manager...
  5. random music while playing Dead by Daylight?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random music while playing Dead by Daylight?: I was playing Dead by Daylight when I heard some random noises in my headphones, I turned the sound up and I heard a faint melody playing, it stopped a while after the video ended. Nothing in chrome was playing sounds. I restarted my pc right after and checked audio manager...
  6. random music while playing Dead by Daylight?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows 10 randomly play music

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 randomly play music: The windows antivirus is up to date and does not report anything yet, windows decides to play music on its own randomly. It can be through my music player foobar or anything really like a chrome tab which has a youtube video embedded : The video starts for no reason. If i...
  8. Random music plays out of nowhere

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random music plays out of nowhere: So I recently was playing some games and I just randomly turned off my volume, a few minutes later I turned it back on - I realized songs started playing which creeped me out I started trying to find the program which caused it, I closed all of the programs and killed...
  9. This random sound keeps playing on my PC randomly...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This random sound keeps playing on my PC randomly...: So a few days ago this random sound started playing on my PC randomly from 1-3 times an hour. Even if I shut off and on the PC the sound still playing. I've tried looking at the Volume Mixer, turning off all notifications, and listening to all the Windows 10 audio files but...
  10. random music starts to play on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    random music starts to play on my computer: I WAKE UP TO MUSIC PLAYING AND IT COMES RANDOMLY DURING THE DAY I HAVE RUN Malwarebytes AND NOTHING SHOWS WRONG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-music-starts-to-play-on-my-computer/31b63469-d155-4f45-9d71-6be4f8320cf9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com