Windows 10: Random music plays out of nowhere

Discus and support Random music plays out of nowhere in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I recently was playing some games and I just randomly turned off my volume, a few minutes later I turned it back on - I realized songs started... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TeddyHV11, May 20, 2020.

1. TeddyHV11 Win User

Random music plays out of nowhere

So I recently was playing some games and I just randomly turned off my volume, a few minutes later I turned it back on - I realized songs started playing which creeped me out I started trying to find the program which caused it, I closed all of the programs and killed suspiciously looking programs via the task manager - none seemed to work. I then restarted my laptop but when I logged in and turned on the volume it started plating.

Laptop: Lenovo Idea Pad S540

Anti-virus: Avast Premium Security

:)

TeddyHV11, May 20, 2020

2. How to play random songs on WP 8.1

Playing random music was easy on WP 8.0. Just hit the Music tile then hit the play arrow. The entire music library then played in a random fashion.

In 8.1 that play arrow is no longer there. Looking around it appears that the "play everything random" feature has been removed. It looks like I can laboriously create custom play lists and I could probably add every song to the list then remember when
    I download new music to put them into the playlist but that would be a lot of work.

So, I hope I am missing something. How can I quickly play all my music randomly?

Thanks,

Dean

Dean Blakely, May 20, 2020
  3. Playing music in windows phone

Hello Novita,

For us to be able to isolate your concern on why music won't play on your music app, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Music app are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, May 20, 2020
  4. Random music plays out of nowhere

Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Random music plays out of nowhere

1. Random music plays out of nowhere - Similar Threads - Random music plays

2. Random BSODs out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs out of nowhere: Hello,here are the minidump files - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w2bN7vPId7B0d2eRMAyjpNfsDhHN-B_z/view?usp=sharingmy Lenovo IdeaPad 3-14ALC6 started randomly restarting and bluescreening in the last month.It happens when i browse the net on Opera 102.0.4880.56, when i...
  3. Random BSODs out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs out of nowhere: Hello,here are the minidump files - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w2bN7vPId7B0d2eRMAyjpNfsDhHN-B_z/view?usp=sharingmy Lenovo IdeaPad 3-14ALC6 started randomly restarting and bluescreening in the last month.It happens when i browse the net on Opera 102.0.4880.56, when i...
  4. Random BSODs out of nowhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random Keyboard Languages appear out of nowhere.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Keyboard Languages appear out of nowhere.: This has happened before, I don't even remember how I fixed it. I 'm using Windows 11.Just randomly, I go to switch languages on my keyboard only to find out that I have extra language packages that I didn't install. I go to the Time & Language > Language & Region > Options...
  6. Random Keyboard Languages appear out of nowhere.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Keyboard Languages appear out of nowhere.: This has happened before, I don't even remember how I fixed it. I 'm using Windows 11.Just randomly, I go to switch languages on my keyboard only to find out that I have extra language packages that I didn't install. I go to the Time & Language > Language & Region > Options...
  7. Random music playing on my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random music playing on my PC: Basically I turn on my computer and this random music that sounds like lobby music has been playing for the last 20 minutes and wont stop. I have checked task manager and nothing is running, I looked at audio mixer and it only shows master volume moving so that didn't help...
  8. Windows 10 randomly play music

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 randomly play music: The windows antivirus is up to date and does not report anything yet, windows decides to play music on its own randomly. It can be through my music player foobar or anything really like a chrome tab which has a youtube video embedded : The video starts for no reason. If i...
  9. I just had some random podcast play in my headset out of nowhere.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just had some random podcast play in my headset out of nowhere.: Just about 20 minutes ago, a podcast just started playing in my headset. It came out of nowhere, when Spotify was paused, browser was not up, and Discord was up. I was not in a voice channel or call in Discord. This nearly scared me. I closed Spotify, and checked Task Manager...
  10. Pc randomly started crashing in game out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc randomly started crashing in game out of nowhere: my pc keeps crashing to desktop after around 5 mins of gameplay. All temps are below 65 and around 50 fps. Then all of a sudden it crashes. It freezes then comes back for a split second and then fully crashes. Specs are as follows: ryzen 3 1200, nvidia msi geforce gtx 1050...