Windows 10: Random music

Discus and support Random music in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Opened my laptop this morning and out of nowhere with no apps playing it started playing Old Lang Syne... don't know what to do or what it means..... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alyette, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Alyette Win User

Random music

Opened my laptop this morning and out of nowhere with no apps playing it started playing Old Lang Syne...

don't know what to do or what it means..

Help please.

:)

Alyette, Oct 11, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. how to disable MUSIC search

Hi WebbyLigth0. I launched processexplorer from Sysinternals and it listed MUSIC taking about 18-20 percents CPU. I tried paulsalter's suggestion and I shall see whether there will be any effect. Thx for reply

Roman Krejci, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Random music

random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Random music

1. Random music - Similar Threads - Random music

2. Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly: Streaming cuts off after a few minutes. Looking for a fix. Screen saving is set for 10 hours. So, it's not that or screen lock. I am out of ideas. Thanks for looking....
  3. Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly: Streaming cuts off after a few minutes. Looking for a fix. Screen saving is set for 10 hours. So, it's not that or screen lock. I am out of ideas. Thanks for looking....
  4. Clipchamp keeps muting music at random after exporting a video. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp keeps muting music at random after exporting a video. Any solutions?: Hi guys, so after exporting my 5:49 sec video on clipchamp, every single time there is a part of a music clip that is muted out of nowhere for about 15 seconds before reappearing again. This issue only occurs after exporting, not when editing. I've checked and there are no...
  5. Clipchamp keeps muting music at random after exporting a video. Any solutions?

Clipchamp keeps muting music at random after exporting a video. Any solutions?: Hi guys, so after exporting my 5:49 sec video on clipchamp, every single time there is a part of a music clip that is muted out of nowhere for about 15 seconds before reappearing again. This issue only occurs after exporting, not when editing. I've checked and there are no...
  6. My computer keeps playing random music without anything open or active.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps playing random music without anything open or active.: The reason I put this in security is because I suspect this is malware. Windows Defender doesn’t see anything and I don’t see anything in Task manager that raises and eyebrow that high. I’ll say this, I may or may not have anything on my computer that I needed a VPN to...
  7. My computer keeps playing random music without anything open or active.

My computer keeps playing random music without anything open or active.: The reason I put this in security is because I suspect this is malware. Windows Defender doesn’t see anything and I don’t see anything in Task manager that raises and eyebrow that high. I’ll say this, I may or may not have anything on my computer that I needed a VPN to...
  8. random music while playing Dead by Daylight?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random music while playing Dead by Daylight?: I was playing Dead by Daylight when I heard some random noises in my headphones, I turned the sound up and I heard a faint melody playing, it stopped a while after the video ended. Nothing in chrome was playing sounds. I restarted my pc right after and checked audio manager...
  9. random music while playing Dead by Daylight?

random music while playing Dead by Daylight?: I was playing Dead by Daylight when I heard some random noises in my headphones, I turned the sound up and I heard a faint melody playing, it stopped a while after the video ended. Nothing in chrome was playing sounds. I restarted my pc right after and checked audio manager...
  10. random music while playing Dead by Daylight?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. random music with no windows open