Windows 10: Random noise happening periodically on school distributed computer

Discus and support Random noise happening periodically on school distributed computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If this were my personal computer, I wouldn't have asked about this but I'm using a computer distributed by the school, and I'm worried I may have done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by little timmy, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Random noise happening periodically on school distributed computer

If this were my personal computer, I wouldn't have asked about this but I'm using a computer distributed by the school, and I'm worried I may have done something to the computer. Randomly during the day, a noise will happen that sounds like when you try to use an Alt command in like Zoom and some other programs, but with a slightly different pitch and length (I believe, it would be very hard to compare them side by side though since I can never tell when it's about to happen). Also, it is definitely a digital sound and is coming through the speakers; I know this because I wear headphones and can still hear it very clearly if it happens while my headphones are on. I probably wasn't very descriptive, so definitely ask questions if I wasn't very clear and also please be clear yourself as I am a newbie to computers and probably won't know anything you're talking about if you talk about it in smart people terms.

:)

little timmy, Nov 18, 2020
  2. oKaelynn Win User

Random Noise

My computer has been making a random noise since I first got it (yesterday). I found the noise and turned it off, but it is still making the noise. It's really annoying when I'm trying to do things that require my focus. How can I fix this?

oKaelynn, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Computer makes noises

I'm a Windows 10 user. Today I just turned on my computer and when I turned it on, it starts making noises. It wont turn on as I said, just will just make random noises. Anyone have a solution to this? Please and thank you.

--------------------EDIT--------------------

I realized that it fixes all by itself, but it takes too long and it happens each time I turn on my computer.

Guidelines, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Random noise happening periodically on school distributed computer

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

Thema:

Random noise happening periodically on school distributed computer

1. Random noise happening periodically on school distributed computer - Similar Threads - Random noise happening

2. Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times: Hello I am having issues with my pc it crashes at random times. I have dump file listed below. "C:\Users\nickb\OneDrive\Desktop\031824-9859-01.dmp"...
  3. Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times: Hello I am having issues with my pc it crashes at random times. I have dump file listed below. "C:\Users\nickb\OneDrive\Desktop\031824-9859-01.dmp"...
  4. A buzzing noise randomly occurring in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A buzzing noise randomly occurring in my computer: My computer has started to randomly have a loud buzzing sound, I believe it is white noise, I have just gotten this computer and was wondering if it is something I needed to set up when I first got it. Any advice would be helpful....
  5. A buzzing noise randomly occurring in my computer

A buzzing noise randomly occurring in my computer: My computer has started to randomly have a loud buzzing sound, I believe it is white noise, I have just gotten this computer and was wondering if it is something I needed to set up when I first got it. Any advice would be helpful....
  6. A buzzing noise randomly occurring in my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer periodically and randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer periodically and randomly crashing: Hello! I'm having trouble with my computer randomly, but only occasionally, shutting down. I'll start up the system and half the time there will be no issue at all. The other half, I'll see large spikes in data and disk usage, slowing performance to a crawl. Sometimes the PC...
  8. Computer periodically and randomly crashing

Computer periodically and randomly crashing: Hello! I'm having trouble with my computer randomly, but only occasionally, shutting down. I'll start up the system and half the time there will be no issue at all. The other half, I'll see large spikes in data and disk usage, slowing performance to a crawl. Sometimes the PC...
  9. Computer periodically and randomly crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Computer making random 8 bit noises.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer making random 8 bit noises.: So my Windows 10 computer is making very random noises and sounds. They sound like a bunch of 8 bit video game samples and they keep going off randomly. Some days they don't go off at all, today they go off every few seconds. Have no idea what may be causing this. Anyone else...