Windows 10: Random notifications

Discus and support Random notifications in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, recently I tried to download a private server for a mobile game on my pc to mess around with my friends, and I searched up on youtube how to do... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Robertdinov, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Random notifications

Hello, recently I tried to download a private server for a mobile game on my pc to mess around with my friends, and I searched up on youtube how to do so, I tried on video in particular and I clicked the link, and I automatically knew that they were trying to infect my computer. Ever since then, I've been receiving random notifications from the website about random subjects, and I don't know what to do. I am only 14 and I have never had any experience with something like this before and I need help. Thank you.

:)

Robertdinov, Feb 8, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Jaxel Win User
    Lots of Random Notifications?

So I get a lot of random notifications from the action center. Most of the time, the notification shows up for half a second and goes away before I even get a chance to read then. Then its not even listed in the action center bar.

So I've since disabled all the notifications in the settings panel... and I still get random notifications.

Jaxel, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Random notifications

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Random notifications

1. Random notifications - Similar Threads - Random notifications

2. Pc turns off randomly open a video, open notification,etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc turns off randomly open a video, open notification,etc.: Hello, My laptop Medion Akoya 64-bit CPU u4100 1.30ghz ram 4.00 GB randomly turns off after a display adapter has been updated, I Uninstalled the newly installed adapter but then drivers keep getting updated I turn of automatic updates in registry also disabled it in...
  3. Pc turns off randomly open a video, open notification,etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc turns off randomly open a video, open notification,etc.: Hello, My laptop Medion Akoya 64-bit CPU u4100 1.30ghz ram 4.00 GB randomly turns off after a display adapter has been updated, I Uninstalled the newly installed adapter but then drivers keep getting updated I turn of automatic updates in registry also disabled it in...
  4. Pc turns off randomly open a video, open notification,etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I keep getting a notification sound at seemingly random intervals on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a notification sound at seemingly random intervals on Windows 10: I tried--- Device Manager and leave it open somewhere on your desktop where you can see it, does the list of devices refresh when you hear the noise and yes this is the case what can i do?...
  6. I keep getting a notification sound at seemingly random intervals on Windows 10

I keep getting a notification sound at seemingly random intervals on Windows 10: I tried--- Device Manager and leave it open somewhere on your desktop where you can see it, does the list of devices refresh when you hear the noise and yes this is the case what can i do?...
  7. Random notification about not enough access rights to perform this operation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random notification about not enough access rights to perform this operation.: Last week i updated from windows 10 to windows 11 and now i'm getting a random message about 'Not enough access rights to perform this operation.' This occurs mostly random and almost always right when i start my pc. This is the message i'm talking about. ^^i have no idea how...
  8. Random notification about not enough access rights to perform this operation.

Random notification about not enough access rights to perform this operation.: Last week i updated from windows 10 to windows 11 and now i'm getting a random message about 'Not enough access rights to perform this operation.' This occurs mostly random and almost always right when i start my pc. This is the message i'm talking about. ^^i have no idea how...
  9. My computer keeps making a notification sound at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps making a notification sound at random times: I already turned off the notifications in the system settings, but it does not stop. I am not able to correlate to anything. How do I make it stop?...
  10. My computer keeps making a notification sound at random times

My computer keeps making a notification sound at random times: I already turned off the notifications in the system settings, but it does not stop. I am not able to correlate to anything. How do I make it stop?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. random notifications