Windows 10: Random password reset. Should I be concerned or is this normal?

Discus and support Random password reset. Should I be concerned or is this normal? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I recently logged into my PC but after typing the password once, and my computer booted and the required me to change my password.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BootacularCrimson, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Random password reset. Should I be concerned or is this normal?

Hey everyone, I recently logged into my PC but after typing the password once, and my computer booted and the required me to change my password.

Should I be concerned? Why does this happen? I tried searching this up but I didnt get any helpful results.

submitted by /u/BootacularCrimson
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BootacularCrimson, Jul 2, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jul 2, 2020
  3. I can not reset my google password

Two step works for me if your phone info is the same as it was you should be able to recover it.

Brokenarrow, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Random password reset. Should I be concerned or is this normal?

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Random password reset. Should I be concerned or is this normal?

1. Random password reset. Should I be concerned or is this normal? - Similar Threads - Random password reset

2. Bizzare CPU Temps, Should I be concerned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bizzare CPU Temps, Should I be concerned?: I have something bizarre happening with my CPU that I am really struggling to understand...This isn't a serious problem, just bizarre. Basically when in idle, or even when I am using my PC minimally, my CPU temp spikes 20-25°c until I open task manager. Then it returns to...
  3. Should I be concerned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I be concerned?: Hello.I was just looking around in Device Manager. Went to View > Devices By Connection and saw "Unknown Device". Is it spyware? Should I be concerned?I'm not too much into tech so I'm not sure if this is normal....
  4. Should I be concerned?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I be concerned?: Hello.I was just looking around in Device Manager. Went to View > Devices By Connection and saw "Unknown Device". Is it spyware? Should I be concerned?I'm not too much into tech so I'm not sure if this is normal....
  5. PC popped up with "verify your identity" randomly. Should I be concerned?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC popped up with "verify your identity" randomly. Should I be concerned?: Tonight, I noticed my Windows 10 PC randomly had a pop up asking me to verify my identity. The PC had been left idle for a bit and was on the screensaver last I checked. When I came back into the room, I noticed the pop up.It asked me to enter in a code from my authenticator...
  6. what is all of this? should i be concerned?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is all of this? should i be concerned?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/socksgrowonbushes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2jbgn/what_is_all_of_this_should_i_be_concerned/
  7. How concerned should I be about this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How concerned should I be about this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/inhumantsar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kykhud/how_concerned_should_i_be_about_this/
  8. Normal, predictable video only freezing.. Should I be concerned?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Normal, predictable video only freezing.. Should I be concerned?: Only occurs after around 2-3+ hours of use, the more heavily the computer is used the quicker it happens. But it happens at least once a day no matter what. Must restart to get video to play again. It's any video on any platform, website, app, etc. I figure it may have...
  9. What does this mean? Should I be concerned?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does this mean? Should I be concerned?: [ATTACH] I don't know what it means or why it's there or what it does? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mean-should-i-be-concerned/b8fa8fda-38b8-412e-9328-a4889bde2514
  10. Should I Be Concerned and Extra Cautious

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I Be Concerned and Extra Cautious: I signed up for the Windows 10 Upgrade program and it is clearly time to bite the bullet. I put a good month into sorting out how to move from XP/Pro to Win7/Pro x64. I bought my copy of Win7 (7 Professional Upgrade [Old Version] SKU 882224883443) late in the game and paid...