Windows 10: Random PC crashes - logs attached

Discus and support Random PC crashes - logs attached in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Getting random PC crashes, mostly when PC is idle. Have done a clean install of everything, Windows and all Drivers. Everything in PC bar CPU,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RustyRC, Jul 12, 2020.

1. RustyRC Win User

Random PC crashes - logs attached

Hi,

Getting random PC crashes, mostly when PC is idle.

Have done a clean install of everything, Windows and all Drivers. Everything in PC bar CPU, GPU and RAM is brand new issue started before these replacements but still persists, all have been reseated

Have run Memtest for RAM with no issues several passes

Event Logs and Minidumps can be found here - https://1drv.ms/u/s!At3IC2ArjOVXoCdz-Wx2SQ8Z4wzo?e=Yw4NZ4

Any help would be much appreciated - I'm going insane!

Cheers!

:)

RustyRC, Jul 12, 2020

2. BSOD - driver verifier log attached

Hi Guys,

my PC is crashing and I found on forums, that I need to run driver verifier and attach dump file:

120518-5187-01.zip

Can someone help? Crashes are random.

Thanks

Razielus83, Jul 12, 2020
  3. davebebbz Win User
    Random pc crashs

i recently descovered my ram was poor in my pc and needed renewing and it was causeing problems installnig WOW but now my pc is randomly crashing is this due to the same problem the errorr log shows this

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007f (0x0000000d, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000

any ideas?

davebebbz, Jul 12, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Random PC crashes - logs attached - Similar Threads - Random crashes logs

2. Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file: Pc has been appearing to run fine when gaming, cpu temps around 70c and gpu at 50c. Then the pc will freeze, screen turns black, colors look inverted and then a full pc restart. Has been happening consistently with diablo 4 and a couple times with destiny 2. I have attached...
  3. Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file: Pc has been appearing to run fine when gaming, cpu temps around 70c and gpu at 50c. Then the pc will freeze, screen turns black, colors look inverted and then a full pc restart. Has been happening consistently with diablo 4 and a couple times with destiny 2. I have attached...
  4. Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random crashes driver_irql_not_less_or_equal -dumpfile attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes driver_irql_not_less_or_equal -dumpfile attached: I have been having crashes due to driver_irql_not_less_or_equal for over 2 months now, I do not know why and all the fixes I’ve tried have failed.In fact, my computer has crashed 4 times while writing this, the last 2 times didn’t even give me a BSOD, the screen just went...
  6. Random crashes driver_irql_not_less_or_equal -dumpfile attached

Random crashes driver_irql_not_less_or_equal -dumpfile attached: I have been having crashes due to driver_irql_not_less_or_equal for over 2 months now, I do not know why and all the fixes I’ve tried have failed.In fact, my computer has crashed 4 times while writing this, the last 2 times didn’t even give me a BSOD, the screen just went...
  7. PC Crashing randomly

PC Crashing randomly: My PC randomly crashed and I got this error code out of the even viewer can anyone help me with fixing the issue- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  8. PC RANDOMLY CRASHES

PC RANDOMLY CRASHES: whenever i play a game usually valorant i often crash to desktop when im ingame sometimes a bsod with different error code. can someone help me what's wrong? here's my minidumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AlJwULwQrRAEd0l83e73D0HjJCQ?e=WnH5Wv...
  9. PC Random Crashes.

PC Random Crashes.: Hello everyone. I built a nice PC earlier this year, and in the past couple of months it tends to random-crash sometimes when first booted up. It doesn't BSOD, just hard restarts back to the sign in page. I went and found the dump file, any help in identifying this issue...
  10. PC randomly crashes

PC randomly crashes: For almost a month, my computer has been crashing without warning. I've done RAM, Hard drive, CPU, and GPU tests to see if it's a hardware problem, but nothing came up. Generally it happens during or after I am playing a video game. What is the issue? Is it Hardware or...