Windows 10: Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

Discus and support Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good time of the day Experts.We are at the wits end figuring cause of spontaneous freezes and crashes of the PC. Sometimes when playing video games,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DuskAdvantage, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

Good time of the day Experts.We are at the wits end figuring cause of spontaneous freezes and crashes of the PC. Sometimes when playing video games, sometimes even when logging into windows. Tried, what seems like everything: Updating video drivers, Updating bios, Re-installing windows, Check disk, Mem stress test, Took PC to Micro Center who ran day and half day of tests diagnostics and found nothing wrong, and even purchased an uninterruptible power supplyPlease let me know what else I can be done to solve this.Here are some events that were logged after last freeze today:Event 6008, EventL

:)

DuskAdvantage, Apr 20, 2024

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 20, 2024
  3. Chakri_76 Win User
    Whea logger event id 1 level 2

My system was shutdown suddenly.

When i saw the event viewer the following error was shown.

Whea-Logger

Event Id 1

Level 2.

The link for the event:

Microsoft OneDrive

Please go through it and help me.

Chakri_76, Apr 20, 2024
  4. Kol12 Win User

Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

Kol12, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

1. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1 - Similar Threads - Random Freezes EventLog

2. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1: Good time of the day Experts.We are at the wits end figuring cause of spontaneous freezes and crashes of the PC. Sometimes when playing video games, sometimes even when logging into windows. Tried, what seems like everything: Updating video drivers, Updating bios,...
  3. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1: Good time of the day Experts.We are at the wits end figuring cause of spontaneous freezes and crashes of the PC. Sometimes when playing video games, sometimes even when logging into windows. Tried, what seems like everything: Updating video drivers, Updating bios,...
  4. Random WHEA-Logger event ID 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random WHEA-Logger event ID 1: Hi There Experts,I've been getting random reboots whenever i'm playing games on the desktop. I've tried to get a dump file, but the minidump folder is empty. Please let me know what else i can do.I ran a sfc /scannow and it showed no integrity violation.- <Event...
  5. Random WHEA-Logger event ID 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random WHEA-Logger event ID 1: Hi There Experts,I've been getting random reboots whenever i'm playing games on the desktop. I've tried to get a dump file, but the minidump folder is empty. Please let me know what else i can do.I ran a sfc /scannow and it showed no integrity violation.- <Event...
  6. WHEA-Logger Event ID 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger Event ID 1: System -Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger[ Guid]{c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}EventID1Version0Level2Task0Opcode0Keywords0x8000000000000002-TimeCreated[ SystemTime]2023-03-24T01:24:27.5288830ZEventRecordID4168-Correlation[...
  7. WHEA-Logger Event ID 1

WHEA-Logger Event ID 1: System -Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger[ Guid]{c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}EventID1Version0Level2Task0Opcode0Keywords0x8000000000000002-TimeCreated[ SystemTime]2023-03-24T01:24:27.5288830ZEventRecordID4168-Correlation[...
  8. WHEA-Logger event ID 1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger event ID 1?: So my laptop got WHEA-Logger event ID 1 everytime when I start my laptop in event viewer, it doesn't show any details that I understand it. Tried sfc scannow and dism restore health, not sure if that works. My laptop also occur BSOD sometimes when I'm only using Edge, it...
  9. WHEA-Logger event ID 1?

WHEA-Logger event ID 1?: So my laptop got WHEA-Logger event ID 1 everytime when I start my laptop in event viewer, it doesn't show any details that I understand it. Tried sfc scannow and dism restore health, not sure if that works. My laptop also occur BSOD sometimes when I'm only using Edge, it...
  10. whea-logger Event ID 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    whea-logger Event ID 1: Hi all,My system log are filled with error: whea-logger Event ID 1, it says I have a fatal hardware error, but as far as I know, I have not experienced any BSOD or instability issue. I got no error in windows memory diagnostic tool, also prime95 stress test or cinebench r23...