Windows 10: Random pc shut down

Discus and support Random pc shut down in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Am Edward my laptop randomly shuts down after booting when it come back on a blue screen appears with information code processor died have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edward __, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Edward __ Win User

Random pc shut down

Am Edward my laptop randomly shuts down after booting when it come back on a blue screen appears with information code processor died have tried everything but the laptop keeps shutting down

:)

Edward __, Jul 2, 2020
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused Random pc shut down :confused:*Mad Random pc shut down :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Wile E Win User
    Random shut downs

Could be a software conflict of some sort. What programs are running when it shuts down? I had a thing like this happen to me with an AMD setup a couple years back. Core Temp would cause random shut downs.

Wile E, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Random pc shut down

Random shut-down

Hi Vijay

Thanks for all your efforts. I have failed to zip the files you want, but hey, I'll keep trying.

However, somewhere in the Microsoft Community I remembered seeing some suggestion about an application which seemed to be causing trouble. It was called something like "Advanced System Management. So, I located this file (with difficulty!) and, what the
    heck, deleted it. I then found that my PC was shutting down regularly, in fact at the times given in the Power Management. So, I set those times to "Turn off the screen after 1 hour" and Turn off the computer after NEVER" My PC hasn't shut down now for about
    twenty-four hours, and it's still running.

Goodness knows what other problems I may have created by deleting that application but my random shut-down seems to have been cured.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Best wishes

Trevor Bailey.

TrevorBaileyYA, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Random pc shut down

1. Random pc shut down - Similar Threads - Random shut down

2. Pc shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc shutting down randomly: I've had some frequent issues with this in the past and it has started happening again. My pc after or in-between games decides to make the screen pitch black and it just stops working altogether with the fans at max speed until I force the pc to shut off completely, I have...
  3. Pc shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc shutting down randomly: I've had some frequent issues with this in the past and it has started happening again. My pc after or in-between games decides to make the screen pitch black and it just stops working altogether with the fans at max speed until I force the pc to shut off completely, I have...
  4. PC Shuts down randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shuts down randomly: Hello. my PC has a weird problem for the last month and i dont know if i need to point on the PSU, RAM or GPUEverytime i watch youtube at fullscreen my pc cuts off with no error or event that explains it on the Event Viewer in addition to that, the Event Viewer does not log 5...
  5. PC Shuts down randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Shuts down randomly: Hello. my PC has a weird problem for the last month and i dont know if i need to point on the PSU, RAM or GPUEverytime i watch youtube at fullscreen my pc cuts off with no error or event that explains it on the Event Viewer in addition to that, the Event Viewer does not log 5...
  6. PC randomly shuts down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly shuts down: Let’s start off with specsGPU: GTX 1660 SuperCPU: AMD 2600RAM: T-Force 16-2400 ramAlright. Now, onto the problem. A week or two ago, a problem happened where my pc would shut down when I was playing games and when I tried to turn it back on, it turned back on and shut down a...
  7. Pc randomly flashes and shuts down

Pc randomly flashes and shuts down: Hi so recently i have been having this problem where my screen might just go black and stays like that for awhile till it shuts itself off or return to normal. I checked my reliability history only to find out i have hardware errors most of the time where this happens. Help...
  8. Pc randomly goes shuts down

Pc randomly goes shuts down: Hi so recently i have been having this problem where my screen might just go black and stays like that for awhile till it shuts itself off or return to normal. I checked my reliability history only to find out i have hardware errors most of the time where this happens. Help...
  9. PC randomly shutting down

PC randomly shutting down: this is the error code im getting in full : Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117 Parameter 1: ffff9b028f818060 Parameter 2: fffff8071bbf6b34 Parameter 3: 0...
  10. PC randomly shuts down.

in Windows 10 Support
    PC randomly shuts down.: Hi, I have a dell xps 8300 running windows 10 pro v1511 which was clean installed a few weeks ago. Sometimes when I cold boot my computer the computer shuts down unexpectedly on the windows 10 splash screen. I have unplugged everything from my PSU apart from my windows...