Windows 10: Random picture was changed as my wallpaper automatically

Discus and support Random picture was changed as my wallpaper automatically in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So this morning i was using my Lenovo 730s and everything was normal and i had left it on sleep and while opening it back up in the evening, i find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kechasathi, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Random picture was changed as my wallpaper automatically

So this morning i was using my Lenovo 730s and everything was normal and i had left it on sleep and while opening it back up in the evening, i find both my lockscreen and wallapper changed. The lockscreen appeared to be a stock photo. What creeped me out was the wallpaper. It was a picture of some random girl’s selfie. That picture is not even on my laptop. I’d never seen her in my life ever. I had updated my laptop yesterday. And noone has physical access to the laptop beside me. Im scared and creeped out so much. Help me please. What could have caused this? Currently resetting windows and changing everyone of my passwords.

submitted by /u/kechasathi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kechasathi, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Seyazou Win User

Desktop wallpaper slideshow does not randomly select pictures, and cannot change the folder.

I'm using Windows 10, 64-bit.

Over the last few days, I noticed that the desktop wallpaper images do not change to random pictures, but goes in sequence. Also I cannot change the selected pictures folder I want to use for my desktop wallpaper slideshow.

Any suggestions?

Seyazou, May 23, 2020
  3. Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically

I use windows 10 home. I have my lockscreen wallpaper set to picture mode and i have no clue how this keeps changing to some other random picture which i never had on my device before. it keeps happening with two pictures only, i have not seen it change
    to any other than these two .

This is so frustrating. Help please!

Arafath164, May 23, 2020
  4. Random picture was changed as my wallpaper automatically

Change wallpaper picture

I want to change my wallpaper picture

KennethThone, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Random picture was changed as my wallpaper automatically

1. Random picture was changed as my wallpaper automatically - Similar Threads - Random picture was

2. Why would my Window11's wallpaper settings changes? Picture automatically changes to Spotlight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why would my Window11's wallpaper settings changes? Picture automatically changes to Spotlight: My PC is for gaming. I have been using it for a long time without any trouble.My wallpaper settings were never changed. Its always the DEFAULTS settings - PictureHowever, It was changed to spotlight automatically on yesterday. And i didnt change any settings.Also, My PC didnt...
  3. Why would my Window11's wallpaper settings changes? Picture automatically changes to Spotlight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why would my Window11's wallpaper settings changes? Picture automatically changes to Spotlight: My PC is for gaming. I have been using it for a long time without any trouble.My wallpaper settings were never changed. Its always the DEFAULTS settings - PictureHowever, It was changed to spotlight automatically on yesterday. And i didnt change any settings.Also, My PC didnt...
  4. My Wallpaper Randomly Changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Wallpaper Randomly Changes: My wallpaper randomly changes to images I've never seen! Slideshow is off, as well as sync. I also went into power and made it so slideshow was off on there as well. It will only change once though. It will never change the windows wallpaper, only the wallpaper I want to set...
  5. Automatically change my lockscreen wallpaper

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatically change my lockscreen wallpaper: Recently i change my lock screen wallpaper, and played some music in grove music app, after that the cover photos of these songs automatically set as my lockscreen wallpaper. It changes automatically with no reason. Sorry for my loose english....
  6. My laptops wallpaper automatically changed to one of my Facebook friend profile picture

My laptops wallpaper automatically changed to one of my Facebook friend profile picture: Currently I am using Microsoft Surface and Mcafee Antiviruspurchased. I still cannot figure out how did the wallpaper change itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-wallpaper-automatically-changed-to-one/583d2c47-53b5-4bbe-bc65-053ea3d0c011
  7. Wallpaper automatically changing

Wallpaper automatically changing: I just opened my laptop which has window's 10 and my wallpepar automatically changed to a very creepy picture...i haven't even seen this pic in my intire lifetime but still smh it has automatically became my desktop wallpaper as well as lockscreen wallpaper. Can someone plz...
  8. Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically: I use windows 10 home. I have my lockscreen wallpaper set to picture mode and i have no clue how this keeps changing to some other random picture which i never had on my device before. it keeps happening with two pictures only, i have not seen it change to any other than...
  9. Why did my wallpaper picture change?

Why did my wallpaper picture change?: My wife and I both have Windows 10 Accounts. I access my account on my desktop. She accesses her account on her laptop. This morning when I left I had my American Flag wallpaper on my desktop. I left the computer (did not log off) and came back at 12:30 to find a picture of...
  10. wallpaper changes automatically

wallpaper changes automatically: my system wallpaper is changing automatically when connected to the internet. please give me a solution how to stop that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/wallpaper-changes-automatically/d113459d-6f87-4bb6-9519-249aa2c9b74f