Windows 10: Random Ping spikes on my Desktop PC, No other device has this issue

Discus and support Random Ping spikes on my Desktop PC, No other device has this issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since I moved, I have had ping issues with my PC. First of all, I used to randomly get sent to 160ms on any game after a random amount of time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OsirisRL, Jul 4, 2020.

1. OsirisRL Win User

Random Ping spikes on my Desktop PC, No other device has this issue

Since I moved, I have had ping issues with my PC.

First of all, I used to randomly get sent to 160ms on any game after a random amount of time played, it could be from an hour or 5 and it would send me from 15ms to 160-180ms.

Now I fixed this after 12 months by deleting my printer from my computer as it pinged it almost constantly and then removed HP connection optimiser My computer has an HP Motherboard and the computer came with a load of HP software

Then came today's issue, every now and then my ping would spike from 10ms to 2583+ms for no reason that I can find.

I contacted support and they gave me solution after solution but to no avail.

Any help is kindly appreciated

Random Ping spikes on my Desktop PC, No other device has this issue 38e1ecbd-b373-4ab6-9336-d8b68f7a9df4?upload=true.jpg

:)

OsirisRL, Jul 4, 2020

2. Random High Ping Spikes

So, I decided due to other issues I was having, and low storage space to reset my PC. The issue was solved that way, I'm no longer experiencing random ping spikes.

Halokiller2413, Jul 4, 2020
  3. random ping spikes

i get lots of random ping spikes. they dont happen all the time but maybe once evry 2 days and last hours. when i type ping (my ip) -t in cmd it says "request timed out" every time i spike. none of my other devices seem to experience this issue and i even
    got a new antenna and its still there. it might be my router but i dont think so. what should i do?

mishabogdanov, Jul 4, 2020
  4. holy crow Win User

Random Ping Spikes

As of two days ago, I have been getting random ping spikes. I have done speed tests, and get normal speeds, but when I ping my router or other sites, such as Google.com, Ill have random spikes of up to 400ms. It will be a stable 1ms when I ping my router, but will randomly spike to ~400ms at random intervals. Any help is appreciated. I can supply any screenshots if necessary.

holy crow, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Random Ping spikes on my Desktop PC, No other device has this issue - Similar Threads - Random Ping spikes

2. Random Ping spikes only on one device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Ping spikes only on one device: Hello I've had this issue for quite a bit of time I've tried reinstalling the adapters , downloading older / newer versions but nothing worked Its really starting to annoy me when im playing some game and randomly I've got 200 ping for 2 seconds . The issue only appears on...
  3. Random Ping spikes only on one device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Ping spikes only on one device: Hello I've had this issue for quite a bit of time I've tried reinstalling the adapters , downloading older / newer versions but nothing worked Its really starting to annoy me when im playing some game and randomly I've got 200 ping for 2 seconds . The issue only appears on...
  4. Having WEIRD issues with my pc ping spike issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having WEIRD issues with my pc ping spike issues: Hey, i have this WEIRD ping spike issue that i seem to not be able to fix. I have been trying for months to fix it didnt manage to. Here are the weird things that happens/the things i tried doing.[Things i tried doing]- Updating all my drivers/chipsets- Having lastest windows...
  5. Having WEIRD issues with my pc ping spike issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having WEIRD issues with my pc ping spike issues: Hey, i have this WEIRD ping spike issue that i seem to not be able to fix. I have been trying for months to fix it didnt manage to. Here are the weird things that happens/the things i tried doing.[Things i tried doing]- Updating all my drivers/chipsets- Having lastest windows...
  6. Random ping spikes on brand new pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random ping spikes on brand new pc: I got my pc yesterday and I havent had any fun with it yet because I get a lag spike like every 30 seconds. My ping is always consitent when I play on my xbox I dont know why it keeps spiking on pc, its made every game unplayable. Does anybody know how to fix this?[IMG]...
  7. Random Ping spikes

Random Ping spikes: [ATTACH] In my console i typed ping www.google.com -t Now i run this to see when i get ping spikes and to show what is actually happening. At random moments my Discord stops completely like for enough time where i cant hear anyone anymore but not enough to disconnect me...
  8. Random ping spikes in games

Random ping spikes in games: System: Mobo: Gigabtye GA-A320M-S2H RAM: 2xDDR4 8GB CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X Storage: 1 HDD and 1 SSD Windows is on SSD GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070 OS: Windows 10 Problem While playing online games, my ping will randomly spike up. In this time, my computer is effectively...
  9. random ping spikes

random ping spikes: i get lots of random ping spikes. they dont happen all the time but maybe once evry 2 days and last hours. when i type ping my ip -t in cmd it says "request timed out" every time i spike. none of my other devices seem to experience this issue and i even got a new antenna and...
  10. Random High Ping Spikes

Random High Ping Spikes: Internet, This is my first post ever, so no judge haha. Anyways, I've been having quite large ping spikes from 100-999+. It makes all online games pretty much unplayable, I'm not quite sure what the issue is after looking at 10+ different website, nothing seems to work. I've...