Windows 10: random ping spikes

Discus and support random ping spikes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i get lots of random ping spikes. they dont happen all the time but maybe once evry 2 days and last hours. when i type ping my ip -t in cmd it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mishabogdanov, Feb 23, 2020.

1. random ping spikes

i get lots of random ping spikes. they dont happen all the time but maybe once evry 2 days and last hours. when i type ping my ip -t in cmd it says "request timed out" every time i spike. none of my other devices seem to experience this issue and i even got a new antenna and its still there. it might be my router but i dont think so. what should i do?

:)

mishabogdanov, Feb 23, 2020
  2. holy crow Win User

Random Ping Spikes

As of two days ago, I have been getting random ping spikes. I have done speed tests, and get normal speeds, but when I ping my router or other sites, such as Google.com, Ill have random spikes of up to 400ms. It will be a stable 1ms when I ping my router, but will randomly spike to ~400ms at random intervals. Any help is appreciated. I can supply any screenshots if necessary.

holy crow, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Random High Ping Spikes

So, I decided due to other issues I was having, and low storage space to reset my PC. The issue was solved that way, I'm no longer experiencing random ping spikes.

Halokiller2413, Feb 23, 2020
  4. random ping spikes

Random High Ping Spikes

I updated the BIOS correctly, and it worked fine. But the issue is still present. Also, I brought this computer to another wireless network, and the issue wasn't present, the ping levels were low and normal, nothing stands out or spikes. Yet on my home
    network, the issue continues on my PC, and none of our other PC's.

Halokiller2413, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

random ping spikes

1. random ping spikes - Similar Threads - random ping spikes

2. Random ping spikes during the day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random ping spikes during the day: Lately, I've been experiencing some issues with my in-game ping, it keeps on spiking and dropping every 5 seconds. I've tried every fix possible, I've called my ISP, done every command possible in command prompt, flushed DNS, disabled Windows updates, etc. I don't understand...
  3. Random ping spikes during the day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random ping spikes during the day: Lately, I've been experiencing some issues with my in-game ping, it keeps on spiking and dropping every 5 seconds. I've tried every fix possible, I've called my ISP, done every command possible in command prompt, flushed DNS, disabled Windows updates, etc. I don't understand...
  4. Random ping spikes during the day

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Random ping spikes while gaming

Random ping spikes while gaming: Hi,I've been having this problem for a while now with my wifi. Whilst playing games I will go from a steady ~20ms to 300+ for about half a minute and then shoot back down.This is a similar question to this however I have a problem that he...
  6. Random Ping spikes when playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Ping spikes when playing: I have been getting random lag spikes in game for a long time now, I have a good CPU and GPU so I dont think thats the problem, My OS runs on an SSD and I have changed multiple internet companies to see if they are the issue, but it keeps coming back, I saw a post related to...
  7. Random Ping spikes

Random Ping spikes: [ATTACH] In my console i typed ping www.google.com -t Now i run this to see when i get ping spikes and to show what is actually happening. At random moments my Discord stops completely like for enough time where i cant hear anyone anymore but not enough to disconnect me...
  8. Random ping spikes in games

Random ping spikes in games: System: Mobo: Gigabtye GA-A320M-S2H RAM: 2xDDR4 8GB CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X Storage: 1 HDD and 1 SSD Windows is on SSD GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070 OS: Windows 10 Problem While playing online games, my ping will randomly spike up. In this time, my computer is effectively...
  9. Ping Spikes, randomly and frequently

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ping Spikes, randomly and frequently: Ping spikes, Windows 10, over all connections. Hi, I have been getting huge ping spikes / drop outs for a long while now and can't figure out what's causing it. I'm 99% sure it's my laptop, because I've done ping tests simultaneously across multiple devices/connections and...
  10. Random High Ping Spikes

Random High Ping Spikes: Internet, This is my first post ever, so no judge haha. Anyways, I've been having quite large ping spikes from 100-999+. It makes all online games pretty much unplayable, I'm not quite sure what the issue is after looking at 10+ different website, nothing seems to work. I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. league randomly ping spikes 2020