Windows 10: random pop sound

Discus and support random pop sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, I sunk a huge amount of cash into this Surface Pro 4 expecting a premium device. That's not what I got:( While in sleep mode every few hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SethPabst, Jan 6, 2019.

1. SethPabst Win User

random pop sound

Hey guys, I sunk a huge amount of cash into this Surface Pro 4 expecting a premium device. That's not what I gotrandom pop sound :( While in sleep mode every few hours there is this loud pop sound that comes from the speakers. It also occasionally happens when I wake it from sleep. Here's someone on youtube with the exact same problem if you wan't to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw_BnFQeczA

Now before any of you Microsoft people post some list of instructions or ask if I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers you can cram it! I've been through every possible troubleshooting step, I've had your customer service people go through everything,I've sent it back to you guys just to get one with scratches on the back only to have it revert back to the same issues conveniently right when the warranty runs out. Nice. I posted this on Reddit and had a technician who works at Microsoft tell me that he sees this all the time and basically nothing can be done about it. I mean WTF!! I left Apple to give you guys a try and i ****n the ass, smh. I just want you guys to tell me that this SP4 ****I don't want a possible solution cause I've already done it. I just want to hear from the horses mouth that I got screwed then I'll be happy.

p.s also there's a light blemish on the lower left part of my screen, thought it was a pressure mark from me until i saw tons of ppl with the same spot in the same place. put a little more quality into your build, until then I'll be back at Apple. #disgusted #broke

:)

SethPabst, Jan 6, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue random pop sound :p

cadaveca, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    A random window is popping up

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we'd like to ask additional information.

• What changes have you made prior to the issue?
    • What activities are you doing when the random window popping up?
    • Would it be possible to send us a screenshot?
    • Did the issue persist in safe mode?

For now, we suggest that you scan your computer using antivirus software to check for possible malware infection.

Marby Rey, Jan 6, 2019
  4. poganyg Win User

random pop sound

Windows 10 popping sound in speakers

Hi,

I have the exact same issue and I went through all the steps suggested above but none of them helped. I get the popping sound when any kind of audio is on. Even when external speakers or headphones are plugged in.

Do you have any other suggestions what to do?

Thanks

poganyg, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

random pop sound

1. random pop sound - Similar Threads - random pop sound

2. popping sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    popping sound: my computer gives a popping sound, and often a crackling sound [generally instead of music] on start up... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/popping-sound/86aa61a9-903c-4098-bc3b-978f60ecf7da
  3. popping sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    popping sound: my computer gives a popping sound, and often a crackling sound [generally instead of music] on start up... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/popping-sound/86aa61a9-903c-4098-bc3b-978f60ecf7da
  4. Popping Interface Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Popping Interface Sound: Hello!I have this problem with my laptop that every time when an interface sound is played, it will start with a quite a loud pop. And like when I repeatedly make the interface noise, I notice some crackle and pop from the speaker. Below is the link towards the audio...
  5. Popping Interface Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Popping Interface Sound: Hello!I have this problem with my laptop that every time when an interface sound is played, it will start with a quite a loud pop. And like when I repeatedly make the interface noise, I notice some crackle and pop from the speaker. Below is the link towards the audio...
  6. Connect/disconnect sounds pop randomly when connected to monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect/disconnect sounds pop randomly when connected to monitor: Hi,I'm having an issue where my laptop HP Envy 13, running Windows 10 makes the device connected/disconnected sounds whenever I connect it to my monitor via usb-c to display port cable. I know its this connection and not my USB devices because it doesn't make the sounds when...
  7. Sound Crackling/Popping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Crackling/Popping: I finally changed my Win7 to Win10 after few years because my friend convinced me. Now all of a sudden i got crackling issues with my audio since the first day i installed it, it comes and goes. YouTube everything! It drives me insane. I tried reinstalling drivers, I even...
  8. Sound popping problem

Sound popping problem: After few hours of using my pc. The sound starts crackling and poping. It will stop after I restart the pc. I never had this issue before. After I reinstalled windows it started happening (If its the case, I installed windows on a new m2 ssd). I have installed windows many...
  9. Popping, crackling sound

Popping, crackling sound: I have a Razer Kraken Kitty - Quartz, it's been working fine but recently I hear popping or crackling sounds coming from my headset. My headset is fine when I plug it into other devices so it is not my headset problem. It uses a USB port, when I unplug it and plug it into...
  10. sound popping

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound popping: Hello, i recently upgraded from a Windows XP operating system to a Dell Optiplex 3040 with Windows 10 Pro. I re-used my old Cambridge Soundworks speakers and bass. I also upgraded to a Dell U3415W monitor a little later. After installing the new monitor, i get audio...