Windows 10: random pop up window then dissapears

Discus and support random pop up window then dissapears in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello can you please explain to me why the Command window keeps popping up all the time and I did look up as to whats going on and can't seem to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zDirect, Dec 14, 2015.

1. zDirect Win User

random pop up window then dissapears

Hello can you please explain to me why the Command window keeps popping up all the time and I did look up as to whats going on and can't seem to find the problem, restart, turned it off and just let it sit there doing nothing and yet still pops up.
    I have disabled everything and restarted and even went to task scheduler could seem to figure out what is going on, I just upgraded from windows 7

:)

zDirect, Dec 14, 2015

2. A gray square apears on random places in my screen when i scroll

i did the steps but the problem still goes, this only happends on firefox, the main problem is that everytime a scroll up or down, a gray square pops up and and then dissapear, sometimes it apears on random places and causes to click on stuff i don't want
    on the browser

OscarMartinez3, Dec 14, 2015
Thema:

random pop up window then dissapears

1. random pop up window then dissapears - Similar Threads - random pop window

2. Random window pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  3. Random window pop up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  4. Windows Powershell popping up randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Powershell popping up randomly: Hi, powershell opens up randomly and suddenly blends on background. After a minute, it's ram usage goes up from 50MBs to 1.1GB x 2 with multiple processes following up. I have created a crash dump .dmp file. %90 of my task scheduler events are disabled, all the services...
  5. Windows Powershell popping up randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Powershell popping up randomly: Hi, powershell opens up randomly and suddenly blends on background. After a minute, it's ram usage goes up from 50MBs to 1.1GB x 2 with multiple processes following up. I have created a crash dump .dmp file. %90 of my task scheduler events are disabled, all the services...
  6. random Microsoft windows popping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    random Microsoft windows popping up: often, windows that look like what's shown in the image pop up.For extra info, the name of the window like the C:/blahblah/blah can be any of my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/random-microsoft-windows-popping-up/9283a39f-5bae-4ca0-809f-0edf0ab2d1bf
  7. Random pop-ups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random pop-ups: Hello everyone!So as usual i cleaned my laptop, and made sure everything is clean, i made sure to clean the keyboard aswell, after i was done i opened the laptop but i noticed something unusual, the notification bar on the left keeps opening and closing and the same thing...
  8. Random Miracast window popped up?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random Miracast window popped up?: A random miracast window popped up as I was playing a game, and my game crashed. I'm worried someone is trying to spy on me or something. Any info on this? Picture of the window below.[ATTACH]...
  9. Windows activation windows keeps popping up and dissapearing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows activation windows keeps popping up and dissapearing: I still get updates though. https://gyazo.com/d274bb4ac0acaac83d89a30397981863 I updated for free from windows 7 a while back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-windows-keeps-popping-up-and/12e127f3-0fc5-4b82-8e9b-f1f39d6f83f1
  10. Windows Explorer pops up at random

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer pops up at random: RE 10 Home Build 16299.64. Windows Explorer keeps opening up at random, showing an external drive. This happens once or twice a day, with no input from me (computer can be 'idle' and it still happens). Also, on occasion the start menu button does nothing -- have to...