Windows 10: Random pop-ups

Discus and support Random pop-ups in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone!So as usual i cleaned my laptop, and made sure everything is clean, i made sure to clean the keyboard aswell, after i was done i opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FoxyAM, Jun 5, 2021.

1. FoxyAM Win User

Random pop-ups

Hello everyone!So as usual i cleaned my laptop, and made sure everything is clean, i made sure to clean the keyboard aswell, after i was done i opened the laptop but i noticed something unusual, the notification bar on the left keeps opening and closing and the same thing with the windows search bar on the bottom left side, I tried everything, I don't have any malicious apps in my laptop aswell! This has never happend before, just now when i cleaned my laptop and i opened it, also my browser closes and opens sometimes and my mouse cursor moves by itself! I would really appreciate it if you wou

:)

FoxyAM, Jun 5, 2021
  2. Marby Rey Win User

A random window is popping up

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we'd like to ask additional information.

• What changes have you made prior to the issue?
    • What activities are you doing when the random window popping up?
    • Would it be possible to send us a screenshot?
    • Did the issue persist in safe mode?

For now, we suggest that you scan your computer using antivirus software to check for possible malware infection.

Marby Rey, Jun 5, 2021
  3. nicpo Win User
    Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

Hi all,

After an attack of intrusive software which I have now resolved I keep getting command prompt popping up for a split second. I managed to capture the command with a screen recorder and slow motion play back..

After reading a thread from 2014 on here I followed the advice given and tried to list the jobs but it reads listed jobs 0.

Any advice. this pop up is driving me crazy!

Random pop-ups [​IMG]

Random pop-ups [​IMG]

nicpo, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Superfly Win User

Random pop-ups

Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

It's here...

Random pop-ups [​IMG]

Superfly, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

Random pop-ups

1. Random pop-ups - Similar Threads - Random pop ups

2. Rundll32 random pop ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rundll32 random pop ups: I keep getting random Rundll32 pop ups asking for permission. Is there anyway to get this to stop? Or is there an issue that I have to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll32-random-pop-ups/77b532ee-2f37-46cd-92d2-491bb825d9ba
  3. Random window pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  4. Random window pop up?

Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  5. cmd pops up randomly

cmd pops up randomly: hi when I finish playing and exit the game cmd pops up Once only Any idea how to solve this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pops-up-randomly/95f65d72-76a6-4a20-852e-9e17ea6877ae
  6. Cmd randomly pops up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd randomly pops up.: This is randomly poping up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-randomly-pops-up/d9752362-df1d-4fa4-b18c-5f960b8e31fe
  7. Cmd randomly pops up.

Cmd randomly pops up.: This is randomly poping up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-randomly-pops-up/d9752362-df1d-4fa4-b18c-5f960b8e31fe
  8. CMD pops up randomly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD pops up randomly: A couple of days ago I installed a patch for Photoshop and right after that I am facing this problem. This cmd window pops up at startup and after that it randomly pops up and disappears. This is really annoying. I have tried everything, Malwarebytes, Rkill, running...
  9. CMD pops up randomly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD pops up randomly: Sometimes, when I am using the computer a "CMD" window opens up before closing again. It doesn't seem to do anything though. But when I start up my computer, sometimes a file is edited. Also, I noticed some weird files in my computer. They could not be edited without...
  10. Random CMD popping up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Random CMD popping up.: Hello everybody ! I tried to download something from the internet like a month ago and ended up by getting lots of malwares. Malware bytes took care of most of them but I think one is still here. 2 random cmd windows pop up one after another really fast minimizing any full...