Windows 10: Random power-offs and blue screen's

Discus and support Random power-offs and blue screen's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi so recently I've been experiencing some issues and crashes and I'm close to pulling my hair out with it all.My PC has recently started randomly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by itspeanutyay, May 23, 2021.

1. Random power-offs and blue screen's

Hi so recently I've been experiencing some issues and crashes and I'm close to pulling my hair out with it all.My PC has recently started randomly powering off like someone's yanked the cord, Sometimes I get a blue screen and sometimes I don't, And sometimes the machine wont boot again unless it has been powered off at

:)

itspeanutyay, May 23, 2021

2. Random Blue Screen Errors

On my Lenovo-All in One, I get random blue screen errors when the computer sits idle for a couple hours.

STOPCODE: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys

I need to power off the computer, but each time it successfully reboots, fortunately.

Any suggestions?

timdillivan, May 23, 2021
  3. stelring Win User
    Power Outage, Now Blue Screens!

I had a power outage a few days ago, and now my Windows 10 Pro has random Blue Screen problems.

My system was running fine before, did the Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 8.1 Pro no problem.

I'm pretty sure the outage stopped my machine and potentially corrupted files.

I just happened to have new ram for the machine that I hadn't installed yet, so I put that in just to make sure my RAM was good.

The Blue Screens happen at random times, even when I haven't touched the machine after reboot.
    It will just blue screen again after a few minutes to a couple of hours.

I have the Samsung XP941 and ASRock Z97 Extreeme 9 Motherboard.

I'm hoping it hasn't damaged my Samsung card/HD.
    It's hard to tell anything with that M.2 SSD drive.
    No real diagnostic software or firmware stuff from Samsung anyways.

Just need some next step pointers to help me get this system stable again!

Thanks!!
    Sterling

stelring, May 23, 2021
  4. Random power-offs and blue screen's

Trying to diagnose random blue screens

This is a Windows 10 Professional desktop, built seven years ago. It is starting to fail, with almost daily blue screens, and I'm trying to guess what part is failing. The candiates are naturally the motherboard, a RAM stick, or a video card.

The errors are almost always different, and there is almost never a culprit announced. Here are some examples:

• MEMORY_MMANAGEMENT
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (mcdbus.sys)
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Eventually I will have to start removing all parts one by one, but I was wondering if these errors might suggest which part to check first.

Martin Argerami, May 23, 2021
Thema:

Random power-offs and blue screen's

1. Random power-offs and blue screen's - Similar Threads - Random power offs

2. Blue screen. Cannot power off. Stop code: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen. Cannot power off. Stop code: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Blue screen. Cannot power off. Stop code: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-cannot-power-off-stop-code/c7a96887-4ed4-42d8-80b8-0c13b7be8992
  3. Blue screen. Cannot power off. Stop code: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen. Cannot power off. Stop code: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Blue screen. Cannot power off. Stop code: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-cannot-power-off-stop-code/c7a96887-4ed4-42d8-80b8-0c13b7be8992
  4. Windows randomly blue screens during restarting or powering off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows randomly blue screens during restarting or powering off.: I can tell when it's about to happen, because it would be over 5 minutes passed and the shutdown or restart loop is still spinning. Eventually after is when I get the blue screen. This does not happen every time, but about half of the time when I try to restart or shutdown....
  5. Windows randomly blue screens during restarting or powering off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows randomly blue screens during restarting or powering off.: I can tell when it's about to happen, because it would be over 5 minutes passed and the shutdown or restart loop is still spinning. Eventually after is when I get the blue screen. This does not happen every time, but about half of the time when I try to restart or shutdown....
  6. Windows randomly blue screens during restarting or powering off.

7. Random power off

Random power off: Hi, So I recently started using an Asus x550vx laptop, 2017 model. It is equipped with 8GB of ramI added 4 more, an Intel Core i7-6700HQ and Nvidia GTX 950M dedicated graphics. The thing is, on Windows, it randomly shuts down, but it doesn't display the "shutting down"...
  8. Random Power Off And Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Power Off And Unresponsive: So I had been gaming for a while and all of a sudden without warning the laptop shuts off. However the keyboard was still glowing and the power button was extinguished. I could not get anything to work as it is not responding to me pressing anything, if you have had this...
  9. Random power Off issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random power Off issues: Hi, I recently in the last month and a bit built a desk top and at first was very quick and had no issues, however, in the last month the cpu started randomly going off at 100% when no windows were open and causing my computer to become unresponsive. I did some optimization...
  10. Random power offs & reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Random power offs & reboots: The PC is a fairly old custom built machine with an Asus P6T motherboard running Win 10/64 Home Build 1703. It has started powering off and rebooting itself at random times. When it does this it reboots 3 times, gets itself to the Recovery partition, and then shows the...