Windows 10: Random program pop up

Discus and support Random program pop up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just recently my computer every hour right on the 7th minute of the new hour, a random program/window pops up for .5 seconds, its a black box and there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bendeckoz, Jun 1, 2017.

1. bendeckoz Win User

Random program pop up

Just recently my computer every hour right on the 7th minute of the new hour, a random program/window pops up for .5 seconds, its a black box and there is no icon on my task bar, its annoying because it causes my program/game to freeze and i cannot figure out whats doing it or how to fix it. Please help

:)

bendeckoz, Jun 1, 2017
  2. George222(2), Jun 1, 2017
  3. random pop ups

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• When you get this pop up Window? Is it related to specific application?

• What is the make and model of your Computer?
    I suggest you to try updating your drivers and check if helps.

Update Drivers

Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 1, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member
Thema:

Random program pop up

1. Random program pop up - Similar Threads - Random program pop

2. Random Miracast window popped up?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random Miracast window popped up?: A random miracast window popped up as I was playing a game, and my game crashed. I'm worried someone is trying to spy on me or something. Any info on this? Picture of the window below.[ATTACH]...
  3. CMD pops up randomly

CMD pops up randomly: Sometimes, when I am using the computer a "CMD" window opens up before closing again. It doesn't seem to do anything though. But when I start up my computer, sometimes a file is edited. Also, I noticed some weird files in my computer. They could not be edited without...
  4. Program Compability Assistant Pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program Compability Assistant Pop-up: [ATTACH] after i'm installing something with ISO files that make a virtual drive for acces file inside it, then i'm eject and delete the file, this pop-up always popped-up into my windows. Anyway, i have uninstalled that program. I tried with gpedit.msc that i see on other...
  5. Random F: drive pop ups

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random F: drive pop ups: My computer keeps annoying me with the plug in noise notification when nothing is being plugged in. I watched the screen and I see its saying there's something in CD drive F: that immediately disappears but it does this every 10 seconds or so. Again, really annoying. How do I...
  6. Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.

Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.: Bitsadmin window pops up in every hour/50 minutes and immediately disappear which is very annoying. I've run KasperskyTotal Security and Malwarebytes but they have not found the problem. I made a screenshot from the problem. Any help would be appreciated. [img] 51063
  7. Program window constantly popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program window constantly popping up: After upgrading to 10 there is a program window that opens for about one second then closes every 45 seconds on top of whatever I am doing 18331
  8. Random CMD popping up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Random CMD popping up.: Hello everybody ! I tried to download something from the internet like a month ago and ended up by getting lots of malwares. Malware bytes took care of most of them but I think one is still here. 2 random cmd windows pop up one after another really fast minimizing any full...
  9. Windows Explorer pops up at random

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer pops up at random: RE 10 Home Build 16299.64. Windows Explorer keeps opening up at random, showing an external drive. This happens once or twice a day, with no input from me (computer can be 'idle' and it still happens). Also, on occasion the start menu button does nothing -- have to...
  10. random pop up window then dissapears

in Windows 10 Support
    random pop up window then dissapears: Hello can you please explain to me why the Command window keeps popping up all the time and I did look up as to whats going on and can't seem to find the problem, restart, turned it off and just let it sit there doing nothing and yet still pops up. I have disabled everything...