Windows 10: Random program pop up

Discus and support Random program pop up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just recently my computer every hour right on the 7th minute of the new hour, a random program/window pops up for .5 seconds, its a black box and there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bendeckoz, Jun 1, 2017.

1. bendeckoz Win User

Random program pop up

Just recently my computer every hour right on the 7th minute of the new hour, a random program/window pops up for .5 seconds, its a black box and there is no icon on my task bar, its annoying because it causes my program/game to freeze and i cannot figure out whats doing it or how to fix it. Please help

:)

bendeckoz, Jun 1, 2017
  2. George222(2), Jun 1, 2017
  3. random pop ups

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• When you get this pop up Window? Is it related to specific application?

• What is the make and model of your Computer?
    I suggest you to try updating your drivers and check if helps.

Update Drivers

Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 1, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member
Thema:

Random program pop up

1. Random program pop up - Similar Threads - Random program pop

2. Random window pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  3. Random window pop up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  4. cmd pops up randomly

cmd pops up randomly: hi when I finish playing and exit the game cmd pops up Once only Any idea how to solve this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pops-up-randomly/95f65d72-76a6-4a20-852e-9e17ea6877ae
  5. Cmd randomly pops up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd randomly pops up.: This is randomly poping up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-randomly-pops-up/d9752362-df1d-4fa4-b18c-5f960b8e31fe
  6. Cmd randomly pops up.

Cmd randomly pops up.: This is randomly poping up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-randomly-pops-up/d9752362-df1d-4fa4-b18c-5f960b8e31fe
  7. CMD pops up randomly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD pops up randomly: A couple of days ago I installed a patch for Photoshop and right after that I am facing this problem. This cmd window pops up at startup and after that it randomly pops up and disappears. This is really annoying. I have tried everything, Malwarebytes, Rkill, running...
  8. Random pop-ups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random pop-ups: Hello everyone!So as usual i cleaned my laptop, and made sure everything is clean, i made sure to clean the keyboard aswell, after i was done i opened the laptop but i noticed something unusual, the notification bar on the left keeps opening and closing and the same thing...
  9. CMD pops up randomly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD pops up randomly: Sometimes, when I am using the computer a "CMD" window opens up before closing again. It doesn't seem to do anything though. But when I start up my computer, sometimes a file is edited. Also, I noticed some weird files in my computer. They could not be edited without...
  10. Random CMD popping up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Random CMD popping up.: Hello everybody ! I tried to download something from the internet like a month ago and ended up by getting lots of malwares. Malware bytes took care of most of them but I think one is still here. 2 random cmd windows pop up one after another really fast minimizing any full...