Windows 10: Random question about laptops

Discus and support Random question about laptops in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is a Hp 2000(laptop, old as it gets) screen interchangable with a Hp DV7(still older but has the amd proccessor)? 71165 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shadowesfall, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Random question about laptops

Is a Hp 2000(laptop, old as it gets) screen interchangable with a Hp DV7(still older but has the amd proccessor)?

:)

shadowesfall, Nov 29, 2016
  2. 'Mike P Win User

Question about resetting laptop

Ask your sister what name she wants on the login, or you might find yourself doing a 2nd Reset.

'Mike P, Nov 29, 2016
  3. Question about resetting laptop

Hi Patrick,

Performing a PC reset is like reinstalling Windows. The process will remove the applications and the drivers that you installed, as well as the changes that you made to Windows settings. If you'll perform a PC reset without keeping your files, its like you've
    performed clean installation of Windows 10. It is not necessary to update your Windows before doing a PC reset.

This link provides further information about the recovery options in Windows 10. Follow the steps under Reset your
    PC to successfully perform a PC reset.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Nov 29, 2016
  4. Random question about laptops

Most likely, the screens are unique and will only be interchangeable with the same models. I've replaced two laptop screens before, and it is typically not an easy job.

DeaconFrost, Nov 29, 2016
  5. no so far its been a pain. the dv7's keyboard proved to be a champion, currently im reconfiguring my approach. Honestly im thinking about spliching in the 2000 screen. simply because the dv7 has a slave port, and my 2000 fails everytime i throw my windows 10 drive in her.

shadowesfall, Nov 29, 2016
  6. currently i have no secondary screen source and windows 7 has me all messed up. my little brother comes back from training in a few weeks and id love to have his satelite cleared of my things and set up for all his engine manuals and his archetec classes

shadowesfall, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Random question about laptops

1. Random question about laptops - Similar Threads - Random question laptops

2. question about my laptop graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about my laptop graphics: i have a simple question i have graphics of intel r HD graphics in my hp notebook 15 and i dont know if it is 3000 or 4000 can someone help i tried checking cpu by running dxdiag to determine but i cant find it someone help...
  3. question about my laptop graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question about my laptop graphics: i have a simple question i have graphics of intel r HD graphics in my hp notebook 15 and i dont know if it is 3000 or 4000 can someone help i tried checking cpu by running dxdiag to determine but i cant find it someone help...
  4. question about my laptop graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Question about recovery partition on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about recovery partition on laptop: Hello I have an acer brand computer that came built with windows 10 and I formatted the drive c on which it was installed and chose boot and then started a clean installation of windows 11 and did not delete or touch the recovery partition in the partition window that is...
  6. Question about recovery partition on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about recovery partition on laptop: Hello I have an acer brand computer that came built with windows 10 and I formatted the drive c on which it was installed and chose boot and then started a clean installation of windows 11 and did not delete or touch the recovery partition in the partition window that is...
  7. Question about my new laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about my new laptop: My only issue is that two or three specific programs are scaled down very far (I'm actually squinting to use them). I don't want to turn up the global resolution scale because everything aside from those few programs is scaled how I want. Anyone else experience this? Anyone...
  8. Question about turning off laptop/deskops

Question about turning off laptop/deskops: If I wanted to turn off a currently turned on windows laptop/desktop, would I be able to from my phone or some other device, or do you have to turn it off from the computer directly? submitted by /u/TheIronWolfy [link] [comments]...
  9. Question about wired headphones on laptops.

Question about wired headphones on laptops.: how does one change a laptop from having a laptop / headphones to having these separate in the sound. I want headphones to be separate from the laptop so they can have different sound settings. I like loudness mode on for the laptop speakers but hate it with wired headphones...
  10. Question About My New Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question About My New Laptop: I got a new laptop for Christmas it has a build in camera and it also came with Windows 10 Home. Now when I click on start then the camera icon. A window will come up telling me it can't locate my camera. Should I down a camera app to my computer so I can use my camera. Can...