Windows 10: Random reboots (Bugcheck 124)

Discus and support Random reboots (Bugcheck 124) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys ! I am trying to fix a problem with my pc for a few months now.My pc is restarting randomly without any warning or blue screen.It restarts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sikoo, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Sikoo Win User

Random reboots (Bugcheck 124)

Hello guys !
    I am trying to fix a problem with my pc for a few months now.My pc is restarting randomly without any warning or blue screen.It restarts in idle or in gaming ..whenever he wants.
    Things i tried:
    -Swapping the PSU. I swapped the psu with the old one which i used on this pc for like 7 months then i bought another one because i wanted a psu with protections.
    -Changing the gpu with a brand new one (GTX 1050).
    -Reintalling windows.
    -HD Sentinel shows no errors.
    -Swapped the motherboard with a new one.
    -Using the pc with one ram stick and with both .
    -Tried to run Memtest (One ram stick and both).It restarted but i managed to do 6 passes with both sticks in , no erorrs.
    -No OC
    -No broken pins on the cpu as i saw 2 days ago.

-No high temperatures . HWMonitor : Screenshot - 8323b20d300375a978ff383d266d450a - Gyazo

One weird thing is that i used the pc with the integrated gpu and it didn't restart .. i used it for a month.
    Usually it restarts once a day.

Can you please help me fix this annoying problem ?

:)

Sikoo, Mar 23, 2018

2. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

124 is the error code which generally points to a hardware error possibly memory.Follow the steps here:

BugCheck Code 124

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 23, 2018
  3. Critical Update then BSoD reboot loop [SOLVED]

0X124 mostly points to a faulty hardware.Follow:

BugCheck Code 124

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 23, 2018
  4. zbook New Member

Your report shows that you are using improperly activated software.
    This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine software installations.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

No help will be provided whilst piracy is present.

Forum Rules - Windows 10 Help Forums

zbook, Mar 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Random reboots (Bugcheck 124) - Similar Threads - Random reboots Bugcheck

2. Bugcheck blue screen reboot randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugcheck blue screen reboot randomly.: Hi,My pc windows 10 has randoms reboot with bugcheck and a blue screen. It says it created a minidump and I have them but upon opening, it is complete gibberish. No idea how to understand what it means. Would anyone consider helping me, please, so that I can understand the...
  3. Bugcheck blue screen reboot randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bugcheck blue screen reboot randomly.: Hi,My pc windows 10 has randoms reboot with bugcheck and a blue screen. It says it created a minidump and I have them but upon opening, it is complete gibberish. No idea how to understand what it means. Would anyone consider helping me, please, so that I can understand the...
  4. Bugcheck blue screen reboot randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random reboots. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random reboots. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...: I am getting random reboots and when checking event viewer I am getting this error code. Any assistance cause only thing I have tried is the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool which someone recommended I try.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...
  6. Random reboots. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random reboots. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...: I am getting random reboots and when checking event viewer I am getting this error code. Any assistance cause only thing I have tried is the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool which someone recommended I try.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...
  7. Random reboots. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...

8. Random reboot while gaming - WHEA ERROR 124

Random reboot while gaming - WHEA ERROR 124: Hello, I've bought a new computer last summer and since then I've had issue with random reboot, started with BSOD and now i'm having only random reboot. Here is my PC SPEC (system works as default settings in bios) : PSU : Corsair TX550M 80+Gold MOBO : MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX...
  9. Bugcheck! Pc rebooting randomly

Bugcheck! Pc rebooting randomly: [IMG] Good day! 2 months ago I experienced this bug checked. It kept my pc rebooting Randomly after 9-18 hours from rebooting unexpectedly. I asked a few friends who knows about computers and they advised checked for loose wirings. No problem so far. I changed the power...
  10. Computer keeps rebooting randomly - BUGCHECK

Computer keeps rebooting randomly - BUGCHECK: Hello everyone, I've just recently started to get this error (probably the past two days). It's extremely annoying because I often have to use my PC from outside my home (RDP or TeamViewer). There are times when it just dies while I am connected to it. If I try to ping...