Windows 10: Random Reboots - BugcheckCode 340

Discus and support Random Reboots - BugcheckCode 340 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Been finding computer had rebooted while I am away, but had thought it were updates. Found that instead there are mini dump files with a 340... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Liegrean, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Liegrean Win User

Random Reboots - BugcheckCode 340

Hello,

Been finding computer had rebooted while I am away, but had thought it were updates. Found that instead there are mini dump files with a 340 BugcheckCode. It has been occurring randomly since 8/3/16, which shortly after I upgraded to the Anniversary Edition.

Thanks,

Josh

:)

Liegrean, Aug 23, 2016

2. Windows 10 Blue Screen after installing from Windows 7

I have a Gateway computer (NV57H) and installed Windows 10 from Windows 7. The first couple of weeks it was fine. Now when ever I start up my computer I get the blue screen with the message Pagefault_in non paged area PA664ljn.sys . It reboots a couple
    of times then it is fine. The last couple of days though the computer will freeze up at the most random of times and I have to reboot.

I have 340 GB of free space and I was reading that it could be the RAM. My specs are 6GB Ram (5.85 usable), 64 Bit OS, X64 Based Processor, Intel Core i3-2310m, CPU@2.10 GHz

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Judy

JudyK_REMAX, Aug 23, 2016
  3. Is there anywhere that I can get a windows 10 printer driver for an hp deskjet 340

Need a windows 10 printer driver for HP Desk Jet 340

WayneMillerYL, Aug 23, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Liegrean and welcome to the TenForums *Smile

The recent crash dumps are all related to a Bugcheck 154 code:
    Code: BugCheck 154, {ffffd30c31342000, ffff9b8137d4bf70, 2, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys *** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for win32k.sys - Probably caused by : hardware_disk[/quote] This is an unusual code and although it says a probable cause is the hardware disk I am not sure how reliable this. There was a recent update which I can see you have received that has fixed a few problems with the Anniversary Edition. See if this update has improved the situation for you and post back if you get any further BSOD incidents.

philc43, Aug 23, 2016
  5. Liegrean Win User
    Thank you. I will post if it occurs again, as the update you are referring to did install just before I created the upload. You reminded me that I did upgrade to a new SSD possible around the same time. I will see if there is a drive test with the manufacturer.

Thanks again.

Josh

Liegrean, Aug 23, 2016
  6. Liegrean Win User
    The reboot occurred again with minidump, which I have attached. I did a disk check of my SSD and there was an issue, but it was fixed. I checked the disk again after the reboot, but the disk was fine. My drivers appear to be up-to-date. I can give PNY a call tomorrow and see if they have a tool to check the disk since I do not see one on their site.

Thanks,

Josh

Liegrean, Aug 25, 2016
  7. philc43 Win User
    It is still reporting the same error, let me know if you get anywhere with a diagnostic of your SSD.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random Reboots - BugcheckCode 340 - Similar Threads - Random Reboots BugcheckCode

2. Bugcheckcode 340 & 26

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugcheckcode 340 & 26: Lately my computer has been randomly saying an error has occurred and is going to restart and noticed files are starting to disappear. I have included screen shots of the critical errors shown in event viewer. Guessing it’s a sign that my hard drive is in need of replacing?...
  3. Bugcheckcode 340 & 26

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bugcheckcode 340 & 26: Lately my computer has been randomly saying an error has occurred and is going to restart and noticed files are starting to disappear. I have included screen shots of the critical errors shown in event viewer. Guessing it’s a sign that my hard drive is in need of replacing?...
  4. Bugcheckcode 340 & 26

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD - BugcheckCode 340

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - BugcheckCode 340: Hello,My computer crashes sporadically all of a sudden.Can someone help me to solve why this is happening ? Latest DUMP file can be found here.Thanks in advance for any tips....
  6. BSOD - BugcheckCode 340

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - BugcheckCode 340: Hello,My computer crashes sporadically all of a sudden.Can someone help me to solve why this is happening ? Latest DUMP file can be found here.Thanks in advance for any tips....
  7. BSOD - BugcheckCode 340

8. BSOD - BugcheckCode 340

BSOD - BugcheckCode 340: Hi, Since about a week ago, my computer has been having random BSOD's and I can't really wrap my head around it. It happens when I'm playing games, but also when randomly browsing the internet. I've uploaded the minidumps from the last 2 files to a Onedrive which you can...
  9. BSOD - BugcheckCode 340

BSOD - BugcheckCode 340: Hi, can someone help me to solve why is my computer crashing all of a sudden? I didn't make any HW changes or install anything new but from 25.9. it keeps crashing a I don't know why. I tried few HDD test and every pass. Log from event viewer can be found here Thanks...
  10. BSOD randomly with bugcheckcode 340

BSOD randomly with bugcheckcode 340: My lenovo laptop (ideapad 720s i5-7300h 16G GTX1050MAX-Q) keep BSOD few times a week. Sometimes during use and sometimes during sleep. Have not found any pattern. The only thing I noted is when I play battlefield 1 the network disconnect constantly. Appreciated if somebody...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BugcheckCode 340

2. bugcheck code 340

3. windows power-kernel bugcheckcode 340

4. solved bugcheckcode 340,
  5. windows bugcheckcode 340,
  6. BugcheckCode>340,
  7. игпсруслсщву 340,
  8. BugcheckCode 25 ,
  9. BugcheckCode 340 fr,
  10. bug check code 340