Windows 10: Random Reboots

Discus and support Random Reboots in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Its been a few months of this and I have tried everything but my computer randomly reboots it doesn't matter what its doing, could be asleep, sitting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Just_Alexis, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Random Reboots

Its been a few months of this and I have tried everything but my computer randomly reboots it doesn't matter what its doing, could be asleep, sitting on the log in screen, downloading a huge file, surfing the internet, or sitting idle doesn't matter it just randomly reboots.I have turned off automatic restart.I have uninstalled latest updates.I have uninstalled recently installed programs.I have booted in safe mode.I have reset the pc to nothing and paused all updates.I have checked my bios and made sure it was up to date.I have tried making sure everything is up to date from windows to the li

:)

Just_Alexis, Dec 24, 2021

2. Random Reboots

I've had, as the title suggests, random reboots for the length of the time since I've built my computer (2 years roughly) and they're completely inexplicable.

It happens under no load, high load, watching movies, listening to music, playing games, browsing the web, sitting by itself in the room when the my sleeping monitor is even saying WTF?!

There aren't any Events to view other than the usual 0xC*D event when the service just shrugs at me.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Maybe someone has had the same problem before and it was just a loose molex connection? I'm baffled.

xstayxtruex, Dec 24, 2021
  3. diznanl Win User
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Thanks, axe0

How do I explain what steps I took... I ran dm_log_collector.exe but not sure how results were actually acquired/interpreted.

I need to be able to explain steps I took and steps taken to reproduce.

Attachment 162250

thanks, in advance!

diznanl, Dec 24, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Random Reboots

Reboot random in my PC

Hi Diego,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your random reboot concern. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the random reboot issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Are you encountering a blue screen error when your computer suddenly reboots? If so, what is the error message that you're getting?

Argel Obm, Dec 24, 2021
Thema:

Random Reboots

1. Random Reboots - Similar Threads - Random Reboots

2. Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f: Hi, my machine was purchased directly from Dell 1 year ago and was working fine up until about a month ago and now keeps randomly rebooting. I don't play any games or run anything high power - it will reboot even if I just have a web browser open and I'm not actively doing...
  3. Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f: Hi, my machine was purchased directly from Dell 1 year ago and was working fine up until about a month ago and now keeps randomly rebooting. I don't play any games or run anything high power - it will reboot even if I just have a web browser open and I'm not actively doing...
  4. PC randomly reboot shortly after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly reboot shortly after boot: Hi, I'm having some trouble with my custom-built Windows 11 PC. For the past few months, I've been experiencing random bugs that cause my PC to reboot shortly after booting up. It doesn't happen all the time, but it's quite annoying.Unfortunately, I haven't been able to...
  5. PC randomly reboot shortly after boot

PC randomly reboot shortly after boot: Hi, I'm having some trouble with my custom-built Windows 11 PC. For the past few months, I've been experiencing random bugs that cause my PC to reboot shortly after booting up. It doesn't happen all the time, but it's quite annoying.Unfortunately, I haven't been able to...
  6. PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot.: Here is 2 event logs- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level>...
  7. PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot.: Here is 2 event logs- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level>...
  8. PC rebooting randomly. Screen freezes and then goes black with a reboot.

9. My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...: The key event from the event viewer is as follows The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8056551c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  10. My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...

My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...: The key event from the event viewer is as follows The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8056551c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...