Windows 10: Random repeatable burst of sound

Discus and support Random repeatable burst of sound in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a short burst of musical sound randomly whether any other sound is playing or not. I have updated the sound drivers, removed and re-installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlSisemore, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Random repeatable burst of sound

I have a short burst of musical sound randomly whether any other sound is playing or not. I have updated the sound drivers, removed and re-installed the drivers with no change.

Any ideas appreciated

:)

AlSisemore, Oct 20, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Random repeatable burst of sound :p

cadaveca, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Repeating Fast Radio Bursts From Deep Space!!!

Leave it to scientists to write the unreadable... this is from a link in the original article...

Fast radio bursts are millisecond-duration astronomical radio pulses of unknown physical origin that appear to come from extragalactic distances1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Previous follow-up observations have failed to find additional bursts at the same dispersion measure (that is, the integrated column density of free electrons between source and telescope) and sky position as the original detections9. The apparent non-repeating nature of these bursts has led to the suggestion that they originate in cataclysmic events10. Here we report observations of ten additional bursts from the direction of the fast radio burst FRB 121102. These bursts have dispersion measures and sky positions consistent with the original burst4. This unambiguously identifies FRB 121102 as repeating and demonstrates that its source survives the energetic events that cause the bursts. Additionally, the bursts from FRB 121102 show a wide range of spectral shapes that appear to be predominantly intrinsic to the source and which vary on timescales of minutes or less. Although there may be multiple physical origins for the population of fast radio bursts, these repeat bursts with high dispersion measure and variable spectra specifically seen from the direction of FRB 121102 support an origin in a young, highly magnetized, extragalactic neutron star11, 12.

Sasqui, Oct 20, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

Random repeatable burst of sound

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Random repeatable burst of sound

1. Random repeatable burst of sound - Similar Threads - Random repeatable burst

2. Keyboard randomly repeats keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard randomly repeats keys: Good morning,At random when I am typing my keyboard will randomly repeat letters that I am typing. It happens without any reason in any program and is not consistently the same key. A few pieces of information:1. The laptop is a new refurb from Dell. 2. I had a Logitech K270...
  3. Disk Burst definition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disk Burst definition: Hi, I am trying to understand how to make the "Disk burst ignore time" setting described herehttps://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/customize/power-settings/disk-settings-disk-burst-ignore-timework as I need it to. First, I need to understand how the "Disk Burst"...
  4. Random BSOD On Burst With Different Bug Check

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD On Burst With Different Bug Check: Hi, recently, I have been getting random BSOD on a burst. The laptop would randomly crashes one time and crashes again soon later, and then goes on working fine for the next 4 - 5 days without issues. Then after a period of time it would happen again. I have ran checkdisk...
  5. burst frequency

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    burst frequency: CPU is intel Pentium silver n5000 the max CPU speed is 2.7 GHz. I can only get it to 2.2 GHz. How do I get it to 2.7 GHz pc name is HP Notebook 14 df0013cl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burst-frequency/6f904221-5dc9-4ecb-aa6b-25cc46060f93
  6. burst frequency

burst frequency: CPU is intel Pentium silver n5000 the max CPU speed is 2.7 GHz. I can only get it to 2.2 GHz. How do I get it to 2.7 GHz pc name is HP Notebook 14 df0013cl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burst-frequency/6c97cd43-07ce-4706-a77c-11cc1abda6b5
  7. burst frequency

burst frequency: CPU is intel Pentium silver n5000 the max CPU speed is 2.7 GHz. I can only get it to 2.2 GHz. How do I get it to 2.7 GHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burst-frequency/93b86e3c-1441-4186-9d11-3c8276f0eabc
  8. Repeated Device Removal sound

Repeated Device Removal sound: Hey everyone, I've got an Acer Aspire TC-885 desktop that goes though "fits" where it repeatedly makes the Windows "Device Disconnect" sound like when you unplug a USB drive. There are no error messages that accompany these alerts. All connections and cables are tight. I...
  9. Repeated Device Removal sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Repeated Device Removal sound: Hey everyone, I've got an Acer Aspire TC-885 desktop that goes though "fits" where it repeatedly makes the Windows "Device Disconnect" sound like when you unplug a USB drive. There are no error messages that accompany these alerts. All connections and cables are tight. I...
  10. Repeated sound

Repeated sound: The repeated sound problem can be caused if you selected a sound for closing programs and programs are closing by themselves. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repeated-sound/70d34ed9-26b7-4ef0-b2a5-cc2e8524291f