Windows 10: Random repeated BSODs while playing

Discus and support Random repeated BSODs while playing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Getting BSOD with bugcheck events while others with just 'previous shutdown was unexpected'. no new drivers/hw installed. updated fully. here are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Avner123, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Avner123 Win User

Random repeated BSODs while playing

Getting BSOD with bugcheck events while others with just 'previous shutdown was unexpected'.

no new drivers/hw installed. updated fully.

here are some minidumps as well as msinfo:

msinfo: https://1drv.ms/t/s!An5tpc2bBr9BkCZ7R1HWj0r5lpJm?e=vfSiFn

minidumps:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l9Pe0yILnkAGvHPrbkRvuQv5735GOEJC/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NhVNZRzRC4b0fLOuRL9keLwwNzsu0i0Z

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LIpjeP9aDd7xqEXmeWKxgyelVftwSXSd

any help will be appreciated.

:)

Avner123, Sep 26, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. herrshaun Win User
    [SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Random repeated BSODs while playing - Similar Threads - Random repeated BSODs

2. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  3. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  4. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  5. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Consistant random BSOD while playing dota2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consistant random BSOD while playing dota2: Hi since last spring / early summer I get random BSOD while playing dota 2 I can go a week without one and get 2 in 5 minutes. Usually the image will freeze on all monitors, cursor or keyboard will not respond and there is an annoying kind of high pitch sound playing, After...
  7. Random BSOD while playing games (repost)

Random BSOD while playing games (repost): Hello. I have been struggling with this for a long time, but I have not asked for help until now. Im having this bluescreen while playing games. It does not happen every time I play games, but It happens. The bluescreen really likes to come when Im playing havy games such as...
  8. BSOD Randomly (but mostly while playing games)

BSOD Randomly (but mostly while playing games): Hey guys. After installing a new graphics card (msi gtx 1050 ti oc ) on my pc my pc started to make bleeping noises then freezing for a moment. I noticed during this the hard drive was not doing anything (the led of in pc case). This started to get more and more frequent and...
  9. Crashed while playing game, now repeated BSOD

Crashed while playing game, now repeated BSOD: I was playing the game "dungeonmans" and got a crash where my screen went black, and nothing further happened, eventually I powered off the laptop by holding down the power button. Now the laptop boots fine, but after having it on for 5-10 minutes it gets a BSOD and shows the...
  10. Random BSOD while playing video games

Random BSOD while playing video games: Hello guys, Before some weeks a friend gave me his Pc. So i format it and installed Windows 7, but it couldnt find any updates and got stuck in an endless search (already there i had 2 bluescreens). I solved this problem, through installing Win 10. The BOSD are quite...