Windows 10: Random Reset During Initial Setup (Windows 10 Pro Clean Install)

Discus and support Random Reset During Initial Setup (Windows 10 Pro Clean Install) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey all, been having a problem with initial setup that I can hopefully find some help for here. Today I upgraded my CPU, Motherboard, and RAM in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by warysaur, Dec 27, 2019.

1. warysaur Win User

Random Reset During Initial Setup (Windows 10 Pro Clean Install)

Hey all, been having a problem with initial setup that I can hopefully find some help for here. Today I upgraded my CPU, Motherboard, and RAM in my custom build and after wiping my SSD and doing a clean install I run into a problem with initial setup. When I start my PC after the install completes, I am introduced by the initial setup and am asked my region, keyboard layout, etc. and everything seems to be working fine. However, at a random point throughout the setup the screen goes black and will either stay black or will start back up into either the initial setup again, or to a screen telling me why my PC reset and that "we think this problem cn be fixed with some updates." The PC will eventually black screen again and the cycle continues. I have no idea what can be causing this and I'm really just trying to figure out why my PC refuses to get through initial setup. Any help is greatly appreciated, my specs are as follows (upgraded parts will contain info upgraded from and to):
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 > AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 > MSI B450 Gaming Plus
    GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti FTW
    RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper Series (2 x 4GB) > 16 HB G.Skill Trident Z RGB (2 x 8GB)
    SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

:)

warysaur, Dec 27, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Dec 27, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Where exactly did you get this "windows pro" key from? If it's off eBay or something, then perhaps you've been sold a dud key. Also, it's not clear if you mean you bought windows 10 pro or an earlier version of windows as there's no such thing as "windows pro".

Do you have an Windows 7 or 8.1? If so, install that, download the ISO with the media creation tool and burn it to disc. Then run it as an upgrade. After that, the components hash of your PC will give you a digital entitlement for a clean install, so just bought off that disc, wipe the partitions and install it clean. It will auto activate over the internet once installed.

qubit, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Random Reset During Initial Setup (Windows 10 Pro Clean Install) - Similar Threads - Random Reset During

2. 10 Pro Asks For Company Login during OOBE Setup After Clean Install

in Windows 10 Customization
    10 Pro Asks For Company Login during OOBE Setup After Clean Install: I work for a MAR pc refurbishment company as a lead tech. All of our pc's are previously owned and receive new HDD's and are imaged with a clean install of Windows 10 via MDT and a new MAR license. Occasionally we get a pc that was at some point in its past linked to one of...
  3. 10 Pro Asks For Company Login during OOBE Setup After Clean Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10 Pro Asks For Company Login during OOBE Setup After Clean Install: I work for a MAR pc refurbishment company as a lead tech. All of our pc's are previously owned and receive new HDD's and are imaged with a clean install of Windows 10 via MDT and a new MAR license. Occasionally we get a pc that was at some point in its past linked to one of...
  4. 10 Pro Asks For Company Login during OOBE Setup After Clean Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Initial Setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Initial Setup: Hi I am trying to install windows 10 in a mac machien using windows bootcamp . I am runniing Mojave and all the apps are up to date just freshly installed yesterday . while insatlling and after the reboot , i am stuck in the page lets conenct to a internet , there is no...
  6. Initial setup of Windows 10

Initial setup of Windows 10: I bought a refurbished Lenovo Think Centre, and in the initial setup, I have been unable to change the default language and geographic location. The machine default is French. When I try to change the default to English, I get a message that a problem occurred, and I'm...
  7. error during initial setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error during initial setup: One Drive shows a blank screen during the initial setup of my newly purchased Surface Pro 6. I turned on the laptop and went to the part about OneDrive, pressed Next but the screen went blank. I tried to click the back arrow to choose “Only save files on this PC”, but the...
  8. Stuck at OneDrive screen during Surface Pro 6 initial setup

Stuck at OneDrive screen during Surface Pro 6 initial setup: Just turned on a newly purchased Surface Pro 6 at the Manhattan store this morning. Connected to power supply, powered it on, followed setup, got to the part where it asks about using OneDrive, clicked Next, and It just showed a blank screen. Clicked the back arrow and...
  9. Crash during initial setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash during initial setup: Here is a screen I got during an installation on a VirtualBox installation. Attachment 10284 Any suggestions? Snarks*Cool 3522
  10. Clean Installation - Join Workgroup During Setup Stage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Installation - Join Workgroup During Setup Stage: Hello everyone. I would like to know how to join a workgroup and login as a workgroup account after formatting the computer? By default, Windows setup wants to create a local account before you can log in into the Windows. [img] Is that possible not to create a...