Windows 10: random restart

Discus and support random restart in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi good day i just formatted my pc and now i'm reinstalling programs when i try to open multiple apps at once for install my computer suddenly restarts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ongx86, Jun 26, 2022.

1. ongx86 Win User

random restart

hi good day i just formatted my pc and now i'm reinstalling programs when i try to open multiple apps at once for install my computer suddenly restarts on its own without any warning or anything. i don't know why but i have installed 3 computer today and this ryzen has this problem the other 2 windows computer doesn't seem to have this problem.i'm trying to install geforce experience, viber and google drive then suddenly crashes the computer and restart againmy computer specs areamd ryzen 3 3100msi b450m motherboard16 gb ramrtx 3060 12 gbsamsung m.2 ssd 500 gbcorsair 650 watts psu

:)

ongx86, Jun 26, 2022

2. random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 26, 2022
  3. random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Jun 26, 2022
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

random restart

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

random restart

1. random restart - Similar Threads - random restart

2. My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to the login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to the login screen: Hello, I have recently updated my computer within the past 2 days, which I think is the reasons for my current issue but I am UNSURE so I came here to find out. This is when my computer started to act up a day after the update. My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to...
  3. My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to the login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to the login screen: Hello, I have recently updated my computer within the past 2 days, which I think is the reasons for my current issue but I am UNSURE so I came here to find out. This is when my computer started to act up a day after the update. My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to...
  4. My pc randomly restarts and brings me back to the login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random restart then BSOD windows 7 ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restart then BSOD windows 7 ultimate: Hi, I need help please please. Random restart of my PC, for the past week. 2 to 3 times a day. I have replaced power supply and CPU fan. Then earlier it restarted randomly again, and this time there was a blue screen. Below are the errors I found when I booted on safe mode. I...
  6. Random restart then BSOD windows 7 ultimate

Random restart then BSOD windows 7 ultimate: Hi, I need help please please. Random restart of my PC, for the past week. 2 to 3 times a day. I have replaced power supply and CPU fan. Then earlier it restarted randomly again, and this time there was a blue screen. Below are the errors I found when I booted on safe mode. I...
  7. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...: What could be my issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-randomly-restarts-with-no-bsod-or-crashing/61a57001-1f57-41ce-bd0f-e4e86d1e0c6f
  8. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...

My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...: What could be my issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-randomly-restarts-with-no-bsod-or-crashing/61a57001-1f57-41ce-bd0f-e4e86d1e0c6f
  9. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Been having random restart and BSOD after updating Windows KB5035853

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been having random restart and BSOD after updating Windows KB5035853: Hi, I've been experiencing several random restarts when the machine is asleep and random BSODs after updating.The event viewers show the following error IDs:volmgr 161volmgr 162Is the error software or hardware-related?...