Windows 10: Random restarts after fresh Windows 10 Installation

Discus and support Random restarts after fresh Windows 10 Installation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, the last almost 5-6 months I have this random restarts in my windows 10 OS. They seem to be focused probably on the graphics card drivers....I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoboG, Sep 29, 2018.

1. RoboG Win User

Random restarts after fresh Windows 10 Installation

Hi all,
    the last almost 5-6 months I have this random restarts in my windows 10 OS.
    They seem to be focused probably on the graphics card drivers....I think. My VGA is an Asus ATI FX480 8Gb card.
    I tried everything, removing the drivers, install latest, install older, clean install, changing cables...almost everything.
    Nothing happened. Then I decided to go for a fresh install. I installed the latest windows 10. All the windows, bios and hardware updates.
    The same things happened. The latest restart created a memory dump file. As a read the file the Bugcheck Analysis is reporting an error

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR (119)
    The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resulted
    in a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values after
    parameter 1 must be individually examined according to the subtype.

Any idea what may happening ? I'm really frustrated with this!

Thank you

:)

RoboG, Sep 29, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 29, 2018
  3. random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 29, 2018
  4. more123 Win User

Fresh windows install help.

Hi.
    I have Samsung Series 7 NP7005ZA-S0AUS laptop pc. I decided to do a fresh windows install so I used a flash drive to re-install windows (I formatted the hard drive at the begnining of the installation). When the laptop booted first time in the installation process, I got a screen saying boot menu but it's empty. I clicked alt+ctl+de, the laptop restarts and gets me back to the same screen. I entered the bios and made sure the hd is on the top of the list and save/restarted but same issue. I tried loading bios default settings and that did not help either. I noticed in the boot menu that there are exclamation marks next to the HD and the SATA DVD drives, not sure what that means but they were not there before. I honestly think a bios update can do the trick but there is no way to upgrade the bios of a samsung laptop without Windows like my case so I am stuck.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Notice: The hard drive has 8GB msata built in.

more123, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Random restarts after fresh Windows 10 Installation - Similar Threads - Random restarts fresh

2. Computer restarts and freezes after a fresh install of windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer restarts and freezes after a fresh install of windows 10.: After I reinstalled windows 10 in my desktop and after it boots up it takes 1-2 min to either restart my system or freeze and become completely unresponsive. I have tried most fixes on the internet and nothing has worked this far and I'm getting very desperate. I need ideas....
  3. Computer restarts and freezes after a fresh install of windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer restarts and freezes after a fresh install of windows 10.: After I reinstalled windows 10 in my desktop and after it boots up it takes 1-2 min to either restart my system or freeze and become completely unresponsive. I have tried most fixes on the internet and nothing has worked this far and I'm getting very desperate. I need ideas....
  4. Computer restarts and freezes after a fresh install of windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random BsOD after fresh Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BsOD after fresh Windows 10 install: I really need some help on this.AMD Ryzen 7 3600, 16GB Ram, Biostar B450MH motherboard. motherboard set to defaults.I don't have spare parts, so I want to make the best decision on what to try first.I get random BsOD with varying error messages Kernal Security Check Failure,...
  6. Random BsOD after fresh Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BsOD after fresh Windows 10 install: I really need some help on this.AMD Ryzen 7 3600, 16GB Ram, Biostar B450MH motherboard. motherboard set to defaults.I don't have spare parts, so I want to make the best decision on what to try first.I get random BsOD with varying error messages Kernal Security Check Failure,...
  7. Random BsOD after fresh Windows 10 install

8. Random BSOD on Windows 10 fresh install.

Random BSOD on Windows 10 fresh install.: Hi.I have been having an infuriating issue with my Plex Server running Windows 10. It has started randomly BSOD every 20 minutes or so. All the system is does is runs Plex. Nothing else in installed on the system save for what Windows pre-installs. After every BSOD the Event...
  9. Random restarts after fresh Windows 10 Installation

Random restarts after fresh Windows 10 Installation: Hi all, the last almost 2 months I have this random restarts in my windows 10 OS. I tried everything, removing the drivers, install latest, install older.The same things happened. Any idea what may happening ? I'm really frustrated with this!...
  10. Windows 10 install OOBE restart loop after fresh install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install OOBE restart loop after fresh install: I'm unable to get windows to install properly properly and have spent the around 20 hours in total trying to troubleshoot it the last 2 days. It started with a failed overclock attempt, and reseting uefi to default settings. When I booted up again the start menu didn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows install restarts after product code entry

2. installed m.2 drive now random restarts