Windows 10: Random Restarts, Auto Restart disabled

Discus and support Random Restarts, Auto Restart disabled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is far beyond my ability to troubleshoot. Any help very much appreciated! 138340 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tomudesu, Aug 12, 2019.

1. tomudesu Win User

Random Restarts, Auto Restart disabled

This is far beyond my ability to troubleshoot.

Any help very much appreciated!

:)

tomudesu, Aug 12, 2019

2. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Aug 12, 2019
  4. J-Man Win User

Random Restarts?

When I had random restarts I THINK it was my PSU that caused it but alternatively it could be a driver which needs to be found that's causing it (if it's a driver).

J-Man, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Random Restarts, Auto Restart disabled - Similar Threads - Random Restarts Auto

2. Random Restarts, Auto Restart disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Restarts, Auto Restart disabled: This is far beyond my ability to troubleshoot. Any help very much appreciated! 138340
  3. Random Restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Restarts: No new hardware added everything up to date, would system restore roll back fix this issue ? I am just about out of ideas tried various suggestions.Only left now is to try it in safe mode wait and see if it restarts which can take hours 129894
  4. Computer Restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Restarting randomly: Hello, After updating Windows Defender Antivirus my computer (Dell Inspiron Gaming) started to restart randomly. I went to go uninstall the update (KB2267602) but could not find the update. The same day that I installed the update I installed a new subscription to Norton. I...
  5. Random restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Random restarts: On my desktop, I run Windows 10 PRO. Intel Core I7, 16GB RAM, 4GB Video.I have been having the problem that windows will reboot for no reason at all once or twice a day or even skip a day. It is not a CPU high temp as my core temps run from 25 to 40 degrees C. This happens...
  6. Random restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random restarts: My wife's computer has been suffering with random restarts. This has been happening ever since we built the rig about 4-5 months ago. All the drivers is updated. Have tried to use who crashed to find the problem but keep coming up with the same bugchecks, ntoskrnl.exe and...
  7. Random restart

Random restart: Getting random restarts sometimes while gaming and sometimes while watching youtubes 45890
  8. Frequent and Random Restarts

Frequent and Random Restarts: A couple months ago, I got a new HP computer with Windows 10. First thing it did was to update Windows. I did manage to transfer all my files and programs, but practically from day 1, I keep getting the BSOD with one of two messages: critical process died or unexpected store...
  9. auto restart process

in Windows 10 Support
    auto restart process: my problem is that every time my laptop wakes up from sleep my fan control software resets its parameters to default, i need to kill the process and restart it and it will go back to normal. as i see it i need a batch file to auto run every 5 mins or ideally every time the...
  10. Random restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Random restarts: PC randomly restarts when idle - windows 10/32bit home - I don't understand tech jargon - if you can help please treat me like a complete idiot 58273