Windows 10: Random restarts! fast boot is off..pls help

Discus and support Random restarts! fast boot is off..pls help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ragviragvi, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Random restarts! fast boot is off..pls help

-<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    -<System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>8</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreatedSystemTime="2021-01-21T12:47:39.1410109Z" />
    <EventRecordID>39576</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation/>
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>LAPTOP-QNB9J5SQ</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    -<EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">59</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xc0000005</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xfffff80331af88df</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0xfffff680a6fc6b60</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">4</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">15</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2">0</Data>
    <Data Name="LongPowerButtonPressDetected">false</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

ragviragvi, Jan 21, 2021

2. random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Jan 21, 2021
  4. ram93 Win User

Random restarts! fast boot is off..pls help

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Random restarts! fast boot is off..pls help

1. Random restarts! fast boot is off..pls help - Similar Threads - Random restarts fast

2. pls help me, i need it fast

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    pls help me, i need it fast: pls help meeeee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-i-need-it-fast/435e0fd8-5822-4ada-bf3b-48de94bf9237
  3. pls help me, i need it fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me, i need it fast: pls help meeeee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-i-need-it-fast/435e0fd8-5822-4ada-bf3b-48de94bf9237
  4. pls help me, i need it fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Turning off Fast Boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off Fast Boot: Hello, to turn off fast boot enough to turn off it in bios? Or I should do in windows too? (I need to turn that off dont ask) submitted by /u/_MeetYourMaker_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jiwqb5/turning_off_fast_boot/
  6. Cant boot into Windows pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant boot into Windows pls help: so this morning my pc worked fine and all and needed to go away so i put it in standby mode when i came back later that they it woudnt wake up so i rebooted. now at this point it said it coudnt find a windows hard drive. but if i looked at my boot options my hard drive was...
  7. Pls help, My laptop keeps on restarting. Now however, it wont restart anymore. Pls Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pls help, My laptop keeps on restarting. Now however, it wont restart anymore. Pls Help: I usually play videogames only with my laptop, it crashes frequently and I got used to it. Now however, when it restarted, It wont even restart even though it is already at 100% (see pic) please help and Thanks in advance! [IMG]...
  8. SLOW BOOT help pls

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SLOW BOOT help pls: bought a brand new laptop with windows 10...whenever i boot the laptop it takes around 1-2 minutes to get to the windows screen..there's this random black screen with only cursor being responsive at some point before login for quite some time through the boot process...atfer...
  9. Fast boot, slow restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast boot, slow restart: Hi, I'm a bit confused: Everytime I power on the computer, it takes about 15 seconds for my Windows 10 to load, that is, from the moment the logo appears on the screen, until the wallpaper shows. However, when i restart, it takes more time to load (about 1 min and 10...
  10. Turning off secure boot/fast boot required?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turning off secure boot/fast boot required?: As I get ready to do a clean install of 10074 I am curious about the need to disable secure boot and fast boot options. If I do disable secure boot do I need to enable legacy boot? I have had limited success with previous installs to a 2nd hard drive and the problems that...