Windows 10: Random right clicking and other mouse issues

Discus and support Random right clicking and other mouse issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 on a desktop PC. This issue has suddenly appeared three days ago, everything was working perfectly fine before that.My mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Juli1314, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Juli1314 Win User

Random right clicking and other mouse issues

I am running Windows 10 on a desktop PC. This issue has suddenly appeared three days ago, everything was working perfectly fine before that.My mouse has started randomly right clicking. Sometimes, the right click context menu will pop up. Other times, I will not be able to click anything for example switch tabs in a web browser until I manually right click. This hints to me that the right click button is stuck on "pressed" mode for this time, i.e. the mouse right-clicks and holds. At times, I can work for hours without this issue popping up, then, suddenly, the issue will come and the mouse

:)

Juli1314, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Random right clicking and other mouse issues

1. Random right clicking and other mouse issues - Similar Threads - Random right clicking

2. right click of mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click of mouse: HiMy Windows 11 restarts Windows Explorer when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-of-mouse/736234a2-1dff-4a29-85d3-50d469695400
  3. Random right clicking and other mouse issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random right clicking and other mouse issues: I am running Windows 10 on a desktop PC. This issue has suddenly appeared three days ago, everything was working perfectly fine before that.My mouse has started randomly right clicking. Sometimes, the right click context menu will pop up. Other times, I will not be able to...
  4. Random right clicking and other mouse issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random right clicking and other mouse issues: I am running Windows 10 on a desktop PC. This issue has suddenly appeared three days ago, everything was working perfectly fine before that.My mouse has started randomly right clicking. Sometimes, the right click context menu will pop up. Other times, I will not be able to...
  5. Right-click Mouse Issues

Right-click Mouse Issues: I am currently running Windows 10. Within the past month the RIGHT Click Menu has begun to pop-up automatically without me ever right clicking. I have gone into Settings/Devices/Mouse/Related Settings/Additional Mouse Options/ClickLock/Turn on ClickLock/OK/Apply and this has...
  6. Right-click Mouse Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click Mouse Issues: I am currently running Windows 10. Within the past month the RIGHT Click Menu has begun to pop-up automatically without me ever right clicking. I have gone into Settings/Devices/Mouse/Related Settings/Additional Mouse Options/ClickLock/Turn on ClickLock/OK/Apply and this has...
  7. Right-click Mouse Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. dell mouse left click randomly right clicks

dell mouse left click randomly right clicks: i have a dell mouse and i know this prblm is weird but let me explain whenever i left click and hold and drag somehing my mouse leave that drag item and right clicks and whenever i rapidly use left clicks the right click context menu appear for few clicks and then the left...
  9. Right mouse click

Right mouse click: I have a microsoft keyboard and mouse connected via USB. The right mouse click no longer works on my mouse?? How do I fix - I have followed a number of articles but nothing has worked...
  10. mouse keeps randomly right clicking

mouse keeps randomly right clicking: so i bought a new computer and i noticed when i am online my right mouse will click on it's own and the right menu will show. this has never happened before with any other computer or mouse i have owned. i bought the same type of computer i had a few weeks ago and that mouse...