Windows 10: random screen calibration issue

Discus and support random screen calibration issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Community, My screen turns to a dark yellow tinted version at random times - sometimes every couple of minutes, at other times after half an hour.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MJessH, Jul 16, 2019.

1. MJessH Win User

random screen calibration issue

Dear Community,
    My screen turns to a dark yellow tinted version at random times - sometimes every couple of minutes, at other times after half an hour. After the first couple of weeks, I figured it was a calibration issue. The problem was manageable by calibrating my screen after every hibernation/restart/change to tablet mode.

But since a few days, this is not enough - a few minutes after calibration, the screen turns to yellow tints again.

I have been dealing with this issue for roughly one year and although this might signal patience, I am running out of it now ;-) I have googled for solutions a billion times while the problem persists, so if you can help I would be grateful.

My Intell Graphics drivers are up to date.

Lenovo Yoga 720

Windows 10 1903

:)

MJessH, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

I need to disable windows calibration in Windows 10

Hello,

• When you say “disable windows calibration” are you referring to Color calibration in windows 10?
    I would suggest you to try the steps under the section “Calibrate your display” to know more about color calibration in
    Windows 10. Check if it helps

"Get the best display on your monitor"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Pavan1709 Win User
    Calibration Touch Screen in win 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to try these Methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to try the steps under the section “Calibrate your display” to perform color calibration in
    Windows 10. Check if it helps.

"Get the best display on your monitor"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to install latest touch screen drivers from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps. If Windows 10 drivers are not available in the computer manufacturer website, you may install the latest touch screen
    drivers in compatibility mode.

To install the Touch Screen Drivers in Compatibility Mode, I would suggest you to follow these steps.

Touch and pen settings: FAQ

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/touch-pen-settings-faq

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thanks.

Pavan1709, Jul 17, 2019
  4. random screen calibration issue

Calibrating TFT screens on DVI. Recommendations?

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, Adobe Gamma is designed to work on 1 CRT screen. It's not designed to help calibrate 2 monitors (or TFTs) sitting next to each other so that they behave in the same way. (Or at least with the Adobe Gamma version that comes with Photoshop CS2, it's not obvious how to do this!)

lemonadesoda, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

random screen calibration issue

1. random screen calibration issue - Similar Threads - random screen calibration

2. Touchscreen calibration fail randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen calibration fail randomly: Hello,I have a problem on multiple machine with multiple touchscreen monitors. They keep losing their touchscreen calibration. Touch is working but the input is sent to the wrong monitor. When I kill dwm.exe, the calibration come back correctly.What can be causing this ? How...
  3. Touchscreen calibration fail randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen calibration fail randomly: Hello,I have a problem on multiple machine with multiple touchscreen monitors. They keep losing their touchscreen calibration. Touch is working but the input is sent to the wrong monitor. When I kill dwm.exe, the calibration come back correctly.What can be causing this ? How...
  4. Laptop Screen Calibration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Screen Calibration: I'm not sure if calibration of my laptop screen is necessary, but when I try to do it for external printing services like Shutterfly and Printique, I get a message that I'm not certain how to handle. After selecting "Calibrate Display" and "Next", it pops up with: "This...
  5. Laptop Screen Calibration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Screen Calibration: I'm not sure if calibration of my laptop screen is necessary, but when I try to do it for external printing services like Shutterfly and Printique, I get a message that I'm not certain how to handle. After selecting "Calibrate Display" and "Next", it pops up with: "This...
  6. Laptop Screen Calibration

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Display calibration issue

Display calibration issue: I have ny asus vivobook 14. My os went corrupt so I changed my window 10 from the authorised service centre with product Activation. But the issue is the screen temperature is looks like light blue and magenta colour. It didn't showing the realistic colour of the monitor. I...
  8. Touchscreen calibration issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchscreen calibration issues: I'm having issues with using the touch-screen on my new Surface Pro 7 - especially with a regular stylus pen (not a digital stylus like the Surface pen). I tried calibrating the touch-screen in the settings, but the setup is not running properly. When I click "calibrate", I...
  9. Touch screen calibration

Touch screen calibration: Windows 10 has a function to calibrate the touch function on the display. My questions are: 1. What happens to the touch calibration data when a windows update occurs? Will the data be automatically transferred to the new version, or must a new calibration be made? 2. In...
  10. Gamma Calibration issue

Gamma Calibration issue: Hey, I'm trying to change my gamma settings for Rust. And I use the windows "Calibrate Display Color" feature and I change my gamma, but the moment it changes, it immediately resets back to default settings. My Graphics driver is AMD Radeon. And my computer is a HP Pavilion,...