Windows 10: Random screen freezes that lead to crashing and BSOD's Realating to memory issues HELP!!!!

Discus and support Random screen freezes that lead to crashing and BSOD's Realating to memory issues HELP!!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so for some background on my system I have an Asus Z-390-A MoBo and 32 Gb at 3600mhz Corsair Vengence pro ram and a 3080 with a 9900k. The computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FatDoughyPus, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Random screen freezes that lead to crashing and BSOD's Realating to memory issues HELP!!!!

Ok so for some background on my system I have an Asus Z-390-A MoBo and 32 Gb at 3600mhz Corsair Vengence pro ram and a 3080 with a 9900k. The computer is fantastic up until recently. I have been having errors with certain games where it will either freeze and sit there or it will blue screen with memory-related errors there is a lot of different ones. But whenever I do 3dMark and an intel burn test it runs JUST FINE. I have no idea what could be the issue of this and I did the intel burn test at maximum with no errors.Someone please help me figure this out before i drop the ball on a 900$ sw

:)

FatDoughyPus, Jun 13, 2022
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

3. vinsterX Win User
    Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Jun 13, 2022
  4. 623baller Win User

Random screen freezes that lead to crashing and BSOD's Realating to memory issues HELP!!!!

random crashes and screen freezes

need help troubleshooting my random crashes and screen freezes, i have to manually reboot sometimes to solve the issue or it will just auto restart

see attached zip for the dump, thanks!

623baller, Jun 13, 2022
Thema:

Random screen freezes that lead to crashing and BSOD's Realating to memory issues HELP!!!!

1. Random screen freezes that lead to crashing and BSOD's Realating to memory issues HELP!!!! - Similar Threads - Random screen freezes

2. Random freezes/crashes/BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes/crashes/BSODs: I have been dealing with random freezes and crashes with the occasional BSOD. It will freeze most of the time when the displays turn off based on my power settings. It will also free here and there while using the PC and it has given me a BSOD once or twice. I will attach...
  3. Random freezes/crashes/BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random freezes/crashes/BSODs: I have been dealing with random freezes and crashes with the occasional BSOD. It will freeze most of the time when the displays turn off based on my power settings. It will also free here and there while using the PC and it has given me a BSOD once or twice. I will attach...
  4. Random freezes/crashes/BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random screen freezes that lead to crashing and BSOD's Realating to memory issues HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random screen freezes that lead to crashing and BSOD's Realating to memory issues HELP!!!!: Ok so for some background on my system I have an Asus Z-390-A MoBo and 32 Gb at 3600mhz Corsair Vengence pro ram and a 3080 with a 9900k. The computer is fantastic up until recently. I have been having errors with certain games where it will either freeze and sit there or it...
  6. Random screen freezes that lead to crashing and BSOD's Realating to memory issues HELP!!!!

Random screen freezes that lead to crashing and BSOD's Realating to memory issues HELP!!!!: Ok so for some background on my system I have an Asus Z-390-A MoBo and 32 Gb at 3600mhz Corsair Vengence pro ram and a 3080 with a 9900k. The computer is fantastic up until recently. I have been having errors with certain games where it will either freeze and sit there or it...
  7. Random crashes leading to restarts

Random crashes leading to restarts: Hi, I have recently experience random crashes which results into a restart for Windows 10. I have looked through the event viewer to check on the date in which first started and it was on 3/11/2021. [ATTACH] Before logging down the event whereby the system has rebooted,...
  8. Random freezes and BSOD crashes with code MEMORY MANAGEMENT

Random freezes and BSOD crashes with code MEMORY MANAGEMENT: My laptop has lately been suffering from random hard-freezes without any error messages or logs (I have to force-shutdown) But in between those freezes, it has given me 2 BSOD's before, both having the code MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I did find a minidump file from the latest one...
  9. Random BSOD and screen freeze

Random BSOD and screen freeze: Hello everyone, how are you all doing? So, I recently updated my system to windows 10 in hope of ending all the BSODs and glitches I was getting with my windows 7.... It all started very well, but after a little while the BSOD started all over again and a lot of screen...
  10. random crashes and screen freezes

random crashes and screen freezes: need help troubleshooting my random crashes and screen freezes, i have to manually reboot sometimes to solve the issue or it will just auto restart see attached zip for the dump, thanks! 55188