Windows 10: Random screensaver images appearing on Lock screen in Windows 10

Discus and support Random screensaver images appearing on Lock screen in Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am unable to locate the folder/folders from where images are getting displayed when I lock my computer screen on my Windows 10 laptop. On my screen... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by narendra7us, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Random screensaver images appearing on Lock screen in Windows 10

I am unable to locate the folder/folders from where images are getting displayed when I lock my computer screen on my Windows 10 laptop.

On my screen share settings, there is no theme selection done (screenshot below). I am unable to understand and locate the folder from where the system is picking the pictures from. Most of these are 2-3 yrs old but I have all my images structured in year wise folders.

Many of these images were screenshots or edited / cropped using MS Paid and could have remained in clipboard. How can I find out from where are these image appearing from ?

:)

narendra7us, Jan 26, 2019
  2. pepanee Win User

Random Lock Screen Image

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of anyone who has made this program yet?

Say I have 10 images that I really like, and every time I go to the Lock Screen in Windows 10, a random one of those ten images will be loaded as my Lock Screen image.

I already have a Slide Show that plays on my Lock Screen a few seconds after my Lock Screen activates. Yet there are a select few images that I really like, and would love to see them randomly appear as the initial image on my Lock Screen.

Thanks

pepanee, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Screensaver not working with Lock Screen

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that the Screensaver feature does not work in Lock screen.

Please be informed that the Lock screen feature in Windows 10 has a separate settings to display the pictures/ slideshow.

To do so, follow the below steps.

• Open Settings, click/tap on the Personalization icon.
    • Click/tap on Lock screen on the left side. Enable the slideshow
      option, click or tap the Background drop-down menu and then choose
      Slideshow.

Write to us with the updated information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Random screensaver images appearing on Lock screen in Windows 10

How to fix problems with lock screen images (Windows Spotlight)

This Windows 10 Tip
    highlights the Windows Spotlight setting, which automatically uploads beautiful images of scenery daily from around the world for the background on the lock screen.

What steps should I try if I’m having trouble with Windows Spotlight?
    For example, what should I do if:

• The Windows Spotlight image doesn’t appear on the lock screen.
    • The Windows Spotlight image doesn’t appear on the sign-in screen.
    • The Windows Spotlight option doesn’t appear in my lock screen settings.
    • The Windows Spotlight image isn’t changing. (It shows the same image every day.)

Meliton Dec, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Random screensaver images appearing on Lock screen in Windows 10

1. Random screensaver images appearing on Lock screen in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Random screensaver images

2. Screensaver and Lock Screen Slides in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver and Lock Screen Slides in Windows 11: Is it possible to have a screen saver and a custom lock screen slides turned on in windows 11 at the same time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver-and-lock-screen-slides-in-windows-11/1b3607e6-8b8d-456c-be7b-fa4992165f8a
  3. Screensaver and Lock Screen Slides in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screensaver and Lock Screen Slides in Windows 11: Is it possible to have a screen saver and a custom lock screen slides turned on in windows 11 at the same time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver-and-lock-screen-slides-in-windows-11/1b3607e6-8b8d-456c-be7b-fa4992165f8a
  4. Images that appear on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Images that appear on lock screen: I think it would be very educational if people could be told the locations of the great images that appear, I see all these beautiful places and would like to know where they are.Perhaps there could be an icon to click on to identify the image....
  5. Correct appearance of screen images on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Correct appearance of screen images on Windows 10: I hope someone can help me. I recently bought a new printer that required me to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windlows 10. Now I'm in a learning curve that is very frustrating. Ever since the upgrade all documents and images do not appear correctly on the screen. They appear...
  6. Windows 10 lock screen screensaver shows images mirrored

Windows 10 lock screen screensaver shows images mirrored: I recently started using windows 10 to show pictures from my picture folder. The problem is that all images are shown mirrored i.e. left side is on the right. I thought it was because I was using the hebrew version of windows but I saw several posts with the same problem...
  7. Caret browsing prompt appears on lock screen (with image)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Caret browsing prompt appears on lock screen (with image): [ATTACH] This is an update to the post here. I switched Edge Dev to light mode and kept Windows in dark mode, and still the prompt shows up as the dark Fluent UI, so this is definitely a Windows issue. I've included a screenshot this time to show what it looks like, and it...
  8. Video screensaver/lock screen?

Video screensaver/lock screen?: On Windows 8, I could set a video as my screensaver. I would choose slideshow for my screensaver and choose a folder with the video in it, and it would loop without issue. I can't get Windows 10 to do the same thing. Yes, the file is a "windows media video". How can I...
  9. Random Lock Screen Image Chooser

Random Lock Screen Image Chooser: Hello, So I've posted about something similar to this in the past, yet there was no solution. I'm hoping that now, after a year, maybe this 'idea' exists. So I'm looking for an app that can choose a random image, from a folder of 10 images for example, to load as the...
  10. Random Lock Screen Image

Random Lock Screen Image: Hello, I'm wondering if anyone knows of anyone who has made this program yet? Say I have 10 images that I really like, and every time I go to the Lock Screen in Windows 10, a random one of those ten images will be loaded as my Lock Screen image. I already have a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 settings for pictures which appear at random on screen saver

2. screen saver is showing random image win 10

3. random screensaver appearing