Windows 10: random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...

Discus and support random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; .windows keep randomly putting selection highlight boxes on my screen when i hit the windows key, open the notificatio area and windows settings.. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Emmanuel Biney, Feb 4, 2023.

1. random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...

.windows keep randomly putting selection highlight boxes on my screen when i hit the windows key, open the notificatio area and windows settings.. This does not happen in other applications or websites .. i really need help .. i have an msi gaming bravo 15 b5dd

:)

Emmanuel Biney, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Hans L Win User

Startup and Notification area

R]I ran this batch file, but it did not help (which I understand, because Task Manager > Processes does NOT show WinDates).

I am back to the conclusion that Win 10 can run WinDates manually, but not automatically at startup (via link). If I double-click on the link C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinDates.lnk, WinDates opens fine.

My next step will be to run a scan of system files to see if something is corrupt. However, any other suggestions are welcome.

Hans L, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    one drive icons not appearing on Notification area

Hi Mohd,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if Notification setting for One Drive Is turned on. Follow the steps below.

• Click on Start button and Select Settings.
    • Select System and Click on Notification and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icon to appear on taskbar.
    • Turn on the notification for One Drive.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Feb 4, 2023
  4. random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...

notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...

1. random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and... - Similar Threads - random selection keeps

2. How To Make the Notification Area Disappear When There Are No Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Make the Notification Area Disappear When There Are No Notifications: I have 2 PCs running Windows 11 Pro. One has the entire notification center disappear when there are no notifications, where my second PC always has a box that says No New Notifications.Anyone know how to accomplish hiding the Notification Center entirely when there are no...
  3. How To Make the Notification Area Disappear When There Are No Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Make the Notification Area Disappear When There Are No Notifications: I have 2 PCs running Windows 11 Pro. One has the entire notification center disappear when there are no notifications, where my second PC always has a box that says No New Notifications.Anyone know how to accomplish hiding the Notification Center entirely when there are no...
  4. random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...

random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...: .windows keep randomly putting selection highlight boxes on my screen when i hit the windows key, open the notificatio area and windows settings.. This does not happen in other applications or websites .. i really need help .. i have an msi gaming bravo 15 b5dd...
  5. random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...: .windows keep randomly putting selection highlight boxes on my screen when i hit the windows key, open the notificatio area and windows settings.. This does not happen in other applications or websites .. i really need help .. i have an msi gaming bravo 15 b5dd...
  6. I was resetting my pc when I accidentally hit the power button, when I launched the pc, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was resetting my pc when I accidentally hit the power button, when I launched the pc, it...: I tried moving from windows 10 to 11 but still the same issue cannot reset. Every time it says, "There was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made.", I tried using the repair tool, but it won't even start. Got no clue what to do....
  7. I was resetting my pc when I accidentally hit the power button, when I launched the pc, it...

I was resetting my pc when I accidentally hit the power button, when I launched the pc, it...: I tried moving from windows 10 to 11 but still the same issue cannot reset. Every time it says, "There was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made.", I tried using the repair tool, but it won't even start. Got no clue what to do....
  8. Quick Action missing in notification area and Start Button not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Action missing in notification area and Start Button not working: Got a new Windows 10 PC on Monday and of course many updates needed downloading....including Windows 10, version 2004 on Friday of last week. However since then Quick Action missing in notification area and Start Button not working. I have tried numerous methods shown to...
  9. My windows will randomly hit buttons when using one of its applications.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows will randomly hit buttons when using one of its applications.: Whenever I open the Microsoft store or hit the windows button, it will just scroll through the options uncontrollably. However, this does not happen in anything other than windows or Microsoft applications. Does anyone know why this would be happening and how I can fix it?...
  10. IE11 not keeps entry when hit back button

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 not keeps entry when hit back button: I have a little issue with a web up that opens in IE11. It works when the "thing" is installed on local pc (little installer that creates an icon on desktop pointing to Internal WebServer providing the app). 1. in app list of names is presented. To quickly find the data for...