Windows 10: Random Shutdown and Reboot

Discus and support Random Shutdown and Reboot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 system that keeps randomly rebooting and coming back up. I took main name "place" to get it look at and they said everything is fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Zman, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Zman Win User

Random Shutdown and Reboot

I have Windows 10 system that keeps randomly rebooting and coming back up. I took main name "place" to get it look at and they said everything is fine and it didn't randomly reboot them like it does me. Could anybody give me some help by look at my files? I attach below, a BSOD gathering software. There is no BSOD happing just Windows Shutdown that it. Thak for any help anybody can give.

:)

Zman, Sep 3, 2016
  2. dustyetc Win User

windows 10 shutdown colors

Are the Windows 10 shutdown screen colors random, or is a sepia shutdown different from green, yellow or red?

dustyetc, Sep 3, 2016
  3. SadReshi Win User
    Random Shutdowns

I can try the screenshot thing but the problem with chkdsk is that my computer shuts off before it finishes

SadReshi, Sep 3, 2016
  4. caperjack Win User

first thing that comes to me is ,because it didn't happen to them ,I think power ,,so check where you plug it in , do you plug it in directly to the wall outlet or into a power bar ,if power bar ,try direct to the outlet ,if no difference ,try plugging it into another outlet in another room ,maybe

caperjack, Sep 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Random Shutdown and Reboot - Similar Threads - Random Shutdown Reboot

2. Random shutdown and reboot with no real explanation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shutdown and reboot with no real explanation: This happens sometimes when I close a game and sometimes happens in the middle of a game. The system just shuts down and reboots by itself sort of like a restart, I checked the event viewer and this what it gives meif that helps, someone please tell me what is...
  3. Random shutdown and reboot with no real explanation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random shutdown and reboot with no real explanation: This happens sometimes when I close a game and sometimes happens in the middle of a game. The system just shuts down and reboots by itself sort of like a restart, I checked the event viewer and this what it gives meif that helps, someone please tell me what is...
  4. Random Shutdowns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Shutdowns: Hi, I'm new to this community!Last week, I have blue screens and random shutdowns Probably because of using the laptop while charging, or playing games.After running sfc, i think blue screens had stopped.Random Shutdowns still remains, though.Yesterday, I was surfing on the...
  5. Random Shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Shutdowns: Hi, I'm new to this community!Last week, I have blue screens and random shutdowns Probably because of using the laptop while charging, or playing games.After running sfc, i think blue screens had stopped.Random Shutdowns still remains, though.Yesterday, I was surfing on the...
  6. Windows 10 randomly hangs at shutdown or reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 randomly hangs at shutdown or reboots: The hanging occurs after everything is closed. Even in the event manager, I can see "Operating System was stopped at xx:xx". When the hangs occurs, the screen is black with no signal, the CPU fan starts to spin faster and faster, meaning the CPU seems to be at 100%. This...
  7. Random shutdown

Random shutdown: Hi, I am experiencing a weird issue where my screen is randomly showing me "locking" and then shuts down. When I then boot my computer again, I get a message from the BIOS stating that it lost contact with the operating system. This happens every 2-3 hours or so. Could you...
  8. Screen randomly shutdown, requiring hard reboot.

Screen randomly shutdown, requiring hard reboot.: Hi, I have a Gateway P78 FX edition laptop, since Spring 2018 update (1803), my screen randomly shutdown (and keyboard stop responding), requiring a hard reboot, mainly when I play videos online (YouTube, Netflix, Twitch,...) but it can also happen at any other moment too,...
  9. Random Shutdowns

Random Shutdowns: So, I work in the I.T. department for a large company and we are all baffled by this new issue. We ordered a handful of OptiPlex 7050's because we need the large case for cards. I installed Windows 10 Enterprise, then I installed a secondary NIC and a NVIDIA QUADRO K620. I...
  10. Random Shutdowns

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Shutdowns: Laptop, Dell Studio 1555, Previously running Win7 Ultimate and had no issues regarding random shutdowns. Upgraded to Win10 Pro, then wiped drive and clean installed Win10 Pro. No issues during installation. No issues with device drivers. No other software installed....