Windows 10: Random shutdown at Windows 10 loading screen

Discus and support Random shutdown at Windows 10 loading screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since I updated to windows 10 from windows 7 I have been getting a weird shutdown that happens at the windows 10 loading screen. My computer will just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by generalissimo, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Random shutdown at Windows 10 loading screen

Since I updated to windows 10 from windows 7 I have been getting a weird shutdown that happens at the windows 10 loading screen. My computer will just shut off from there. But if I try again a second time it loads without issue and I am able to do intensive tasks. It also does not happen when i restart the computer only after shutting down. My temperatures on my gpu, cpu and gpu are normal. What could be causing this. Never had these issues with windows 7.

Things I tried
    -updating windows 10
    -update my bios to the latest version
    -checked for viruses

Specs
    p9x79 pro
    8gb of ram
    gtx 770 4gb
    i7 3820
    Corsair HX850 PSU

:)

generalissimo, Jul 31, 2015
  2. dustyetc Win User

windows 10 shutdown colors

Are the Windows 10 shutdown screen colors random, or is a sepia shutdown different from green, yellow or red?

dustyetc, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Padapaw Win User
    Comp won't shut down

I had video problems with random shutdowns and black screens with restarts. Put in new video card (works fine) Now comp doing restarts on 'shutdown' rather shutting down.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

Padapaw, Jul 31, 2015
  4. jayskie25 Win User

Random shutdown at Windows 10 loading screen

@generalissimo:

I'm experiencing the same exact issue on my Windows 10. Just upgraded recently from Windows 7. At first, I thought it was a PSU issue. I tired a different PSU on my system and still getting the same results.
    It automatically shuts down on the first boot but works smoothly the 2nd time I boot it up.

Have you tried reinstalling Windows 10 already? I was thinking on doing that next time.

jayskie25, Aug 14, 2015
  5. i fixed it by disabling fast boot.

generalissimo, Aug 14, 2015
  6. Bazz Win User
    Ditto.

7. jayskie25 Win User
    I disabled fast boot and now everything is at ease. Thanks Bro. *Smile

jayskie25, Aug 14, 2015
  8. Random shutdown at Windows 10 loading screen

Just had to give my two cents, it started happening since i powered down my pc trough the power button on the
    tower....
    will try the fix of disabling fast boot but it can not be considered a complete fix to give up fast boot !!!
    maybe something can be edited in the boot ini our something like that any one ???

justin1212, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Random shutdown at Windows 10 loading screen

1. Random shutdown at Windows 10 loading screen - Similar Threads - Random shutdown loading

2. Windows 10 Random shutdowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Random shutdowns: Hello couple of days ago after some updates i have problems with my pc.When im in desktop, watching a movie or playing some games system is just tuning off my computer, sometimes its every couple of hours other is after i log to my account and see the desktop.Ive tried fresh...
  3. Windows 10 Random shutdowns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Random shutdowns: Hello couple of days ago after some updates i have problems with my pc.When im in desktop, watching a movie or playing some games system is just tuning off my computer, sometimes its every couple of hours other is after i log to my account and see the desktop.Ive tried fresh...
  4. Windows 10 Random shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random shutdowns to blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random shutdowns to blue screen: So,For the past month or so I have been getting numerous blue screen shutdowns.It is never when I am doing 1 certain thing. Literally just happens at random.Some days 3 or 4 times. Some days 10 or more times.The blue screen errors I have had...
  6. WIndows 10 random shutdown

WIndows 10 random shutdown: Hi, My laptop did another shutdown in few hours and i dont know the reason why. Maybe heat, maybe some driver`? On eventview, i get this error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffe583b5ec8010, 0xfffff80716c18d60,...
  7. Windows 10 random shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 random shutdown: It happened 3 times recently, including one a few minutes ago and two times on February 10. It just shuts down randomly, with no warning. The disk check returns nothing. I checked my SSD with CrystalDiskInfo; it's healthy (my SSD is only about 4 months old), the windows 10...
  8. Windows 10 Random Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Random Shutdown: Few weeks ago, I install Windows 10 Pro 1909 on my laptop. First few days with it I had no problem whatsoever. But, for past few days my Windows 10 shutdown randomly. It makes me really uncomfortable when working with my laptop. What should I do to fix this?...
  9. Random shutdowns by Windows 10

Random shutdowns by Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps making random shutdowns. It says it needs to collect some info & will then restart itself for me,. That is as much as I can read before it shuts down. Win10 does this at random times, sometimes while I am playing a game, watching a video & when working on...
  10. Random shutdowns Windows 10

Random shutdowns Windows 10: Hi, it seems after every automatic update installation I have sudden, random shutdowns in windows 10. I don't have to re do the power settings, they seem to stay put. I used to use the command prompt : powercfg -h off to prevent these constant shutdowns, but the system is no...