Windows 10: random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error.

Discus and support random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dboho, Dec 15, 2021.

1. dboho Win User

random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error.

kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 12bThis BugCheck indicates that a single bit error was found in this page. This is a hardware memory error.Arguments:Arg1: ffffffffc

:)

dboho, Dec 15, 2021
  2. TIGR Win User

Random freezes or shut downs

Completely random freezing/shutdowns on a system with no recent hardware changes, and hard drive, memory, and PSU fine, usually means a software issue (file corruption or malicious software). I suggest following DavidV's recommendations.

3. Shiels.T Win User
    Windows 10 explorer.exe memory error on shutdown

Did all of that and did not work so far this has worked but not sure for how long?

I changed my virtual memory size from 16GB (16000) to 1.5 times the size to (24000)

So far the trick worked to correct the "explorer.exe-application" error

See the link for instructions.

Explorer.exe application error in Windows 10 [Best Solutions]

Shiels.T, Dec 15, 2021
  4. jamis Win User

Random Shutdown Memory Dumps: Reasons?

After I boot the system up in the morning, sometimes there is a memory dump file that is time stamped at the last shutdown. Shutdowns are done with no apps running, but with usual processes running. Shutdowns are done from the Windows pop up and there are no errors displayed prior to the system powering off. I'm just curious what would cause these seemingly random dumps. The occurrences predate v 1703, but I'm not sure just when I started noticing them. Thanks.

jamis, Dec 15, 2021
Thema:

1. random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error. - Similar Threads - random shutdown hardware

2. What is hardware memory error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is hardware memory error?: So i got a bluescreen with a stop code "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE" then i went to check on the dmp files to see whats happen, it appears that it says something like: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 12bThis BugCheck indicates that a single bit error was found in this page....
  3. What is hardware memory error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is hardware memory error?: So i got a bluescreen with a stop code "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE" then i went to check on the dmp files to see whats happen, it appears that it says something like: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 12bThis BugCheck indicates that a single bit error was found in this page....
  4. What is hardware memory error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error.: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 12bThis BugCheck indicates that a single bit...
  6. random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error.

random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error.: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 12bThis BugCheck indicates that a single bit...
  7. error codes and freezing/random shutdowns

error codes and freezing/random shutdowns: i use a all in one desktop computer with windows 10 on it and lately it has been freezing and restarting unexpectedly with occasional error codes: stop watchdog timeout, irql not equal or less and i have tried to fix them myself by uninstalling recent programs and...
  8. Error accompanying random shutdowns

Error accompanying random shutdowns: My PC has begun randomly shutting down (as if the plug were just pulled, no blue screen or error report) with this event in the event viewer: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  9. Random Shutdowns and Turn Ons But Not Indicative of Hardware Failure

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random Shutdowns and Turn Ons But Not Indicative of Hardware Failure: The problem I'm having is extremely unusual. It's not just that my PC shuts down randomly. It turns on randomly as well. That said, there's more to it than that. It shuts down as if I'd prompted it to shut down. If I leave an unsaved notepad document open, it stops the...
  10. Random Shutdown Memory Dumps: Reasons?

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Shutdown Memory Dumps: Reasons?: After I boot the system up in the morning, sometimes there is a memory dump file that is time stamped at the last shutdown. Shutdowns are done with no apps running, but with usual processes running. Shutdowns are done from the Windows pop up and there are no errors displayed...