Windows 10: Random Shutdowns every 30 mins

Discus and support Random Shutdowns every 30 mins in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! Using a machine with hardware from around ~2012/13, and just late 2020 i started encountering a quite annoying problem. Namely every 30 mins... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AristotelesHulk, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Random Shutdowns every 30 mins

Hello! Using a machine with hardware from around ~2012/13, and just late 2020 i started encountering a quite annoying problem. Namely every 30 mins exactly, with a few seconds behind or after that here and there, it does a random shutdown. The machine is not overheating, there is no shutdown timer runningchecked multiple times and i have sat in bios for over 40 minutes, no problems encountered, so i have honestly no idea why this is happening.

Can post event viewer logs if asked.

:)

AristotelesHulk, Mar 30, 2021

2. PC works for 20-30 min then shutdown

It shutdown just like when you cut electricity but it's not it I tried cleaning the dust and checked the psu but it's still so the same thing if I leave the PC for a day then it turns on but when it past 30 min it shutdown and if I try to turn it on again
    it wouldn't the fans start spin for 3 sec then go off.

Can I get some help on it please since I'm on quarantine

SuperFireFist, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Why Live Tile is updated in Windows Phone @ 30 Mins interval?

Hi Jay..

Thanks for response!!!

I tried as per suggested steps, unfortunalty does not help.

I think it is Windows OS Limitation to have tile update on every 30 mins.

Shrikrishna Khupasangikar, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Random Shutdowns every 30 mins

Windows 10 Stuck on Repair, getting random shutdown.

We just want to verify a few things about the issue you're having with the issue that's going on on your PC. Please provide answers to the questions below:

• Can you tell us what were the troubleshooting steps that you have done so far?
    • About the random shutdown, is this concern happening prior to the update?

We'll wait for your reply.

Robert Caw, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Random Shutdowns every 30 mins

1. Random Shutdowns every 30 mins - Similar Threads - Random Shutdowns every

2. Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins: i have an old toshiba satellite c850 pc that i just started using again. it had a bad hdd which i changed for a new 500gb hdd and it used to run on widows vista but i installed windows 10 pro on the new hdd. it also had a pentium processor which i changed to a 2nd gen core i5...
  3. Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins: i have an old toshiba satellite c850 pc that i just started using again. it had a bad hdd which i changed for a new 500gb hdd and it used to run on widows vista but i installed windows 10 pro on the new hdd. it also had a pentium processor which i changed to a 2nd gen core i5...
  4. Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC having internet dropouts every 10- 30 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC having internet dropouts every 10- 30 mins: Hello I have been having problems with my internet connection since yesterday about 24hrs now. I have tried - flushing DNS/ reseting network settings, - Restarting PC/Modem- reinstalling/ fixing programs affected- Factory Reset Modem- Using both Wireless Wifi and Ethernet...
  6. BSOD every 30 mins System Service Exception

BSOD every 30 mins System Service Exception: I have a dell XPS 8390 i7-9700 running Windows 10 home 64.Starting yesterday afternoon - I'm getting the BSOD every 30 mins. System service exception: what failed: nvlddmkm.sysNot sure what this error code means or how to resolve it. Any assistance would be GREATLY...
  7. Windows 10 Shutdown every 30 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Shutdown every 30 minutes: Computer shuts down every 30 minutes? [Original Title: Windows 10 computer.] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-shutdown-every-30-minutes/31960b85-95dc-49ff-9128-ef4a4d35f33e
  8. PC works for 20-30 min then shutdown

PC works for 20-30 min then shutdown: It shutdown just like when you cut electricity but it's not it I tried cleaning the dust and checked the psu but it's still so the same thing if I leave the PC for a day then it turns on but when it past 30 min it shutdown and if I try to turn it on again it wouldn't the fans...
  9. BSOD every 30 min in build 10049

BSOD every 30 min in build 10049: Hello guys! Recently i've been experiencing lots of BSOD almost every 30 minutes. I don't know why did it start to happen because i didn't have changed anything in my PC. The screen i've been seen is this one: Attachment 16458 I dont know what to do. I've already...
  10. The Lock Screen appears every 30 min.

in Windows 10 Support
    The Lock Screen appears every 30 min.: Hi there I have an annoying problem with windows 10. The lock screen appear every 30 min no matter if I am using or not the computer. I have changed the settings everywhere but I can't disable that behavior. Please help me. Any hint would be appreciated very much. 20342