Windows 10: Random Shutdowns

Discus and support Random Shutdowns in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm new to this community!Last week, I have blue screens and random shutdowns Probably because of using the laptop while charging, or playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LilySarah, Apr 5, 2022.

1. LilySarah Win User

Random Shutdowns

Hi, I'm new to this community!Last week, I have blue screens and random shutdowns Probably because of using the laptop while charging, or playing games.After running sfc, i think blue screens had stopped.Random Shutdowns still remains, though.Yesterday, I was surfing on the web when it shuts down suddenly.I thought i pressed the sleep button, i always pressed it by accident but when i turned it on, i knew it was shut down because i saw the bios screen.Normally, this rarely occur .Then later on, I was running sfc , it shut down, again.I even searched it in the community but didn't helped.I go

:)

LilySarah, Apr 5, 2022

2. Windows 10 Stuck on Repair, getting random shutdown.

We just want to verify a few things about the issue you're having with the issue that's going on on your PC. Please provide answers to the questions below:

• Can you tell us what were the troubleshooting steps that you have done so far?
    • About the random shutdown, is this concern happening prior to the update?

We'll wait for your reply.

Robert Caw, Apr 5, 2022
  3. random shutdowns?

All the shut downs have happened while I was just surfing the web. Oh and yes the Brisbane is an awesome chip for overclocking*Wink Random Shutdowns ;)

t77snapshot, Apr 5, 2022
  4. pbmaster Win User

Random Shutdowns

Random shutdowns

Right after I got everything back together and re-applying the HS and thermal paste, I've been getting random shutdowns. It's only been two so far, but I've just been sitting at the desktop. Any ideas?

pbmaster, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

Random Shutdowns

1. Random Shutdowns - Similar Threads - Random Shutdowns

2. Critical Error Kernal-Power Random shutdowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Error Kernal-Power Random shutdowns: Hi. I have tried so many things to diagnose this, but my pc keeps randomly shutting down when I'm running games. It's even worse when I run a game and have discord open in the background. In the past 11 days, I have had 10 critical errors, 2 of them being in the last hour....
  3. Critical Error Kernal-Power Random shutdowns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Error Kernal-Power Random shutdowns: Hi. I have tried so many things to diagnose this, but my pc keeps randomly shutting down when I'm running games. It's even worse when I run a game and have discord open in the background. In the past 11 days, I have had 10 critical errors, 2 of them being in the last hour....
  4. PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD: Hi so got this problem for weeks and did some trouble shooting like turning off C-State/Unchecking Fast Start up somehow it improves 2-3hours without restart mostly it is between 30mns-1hr and 30min. It started when id changed my CPU because the one i changed has problem that...
  5. PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD

PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD: Hi so got this problem for weeks and did some trouble shooting like turning off C-State/Unchecking Fast Start up somehow it improves 2-3hours without restart mostly it is between 30mns-1hr and 30min. It started when id changed my CPU because the one i changed has problem that...
  6. PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown: Recently out of nowhere my windows 11 pc starts lagging out of nowhere , after several tries , it doesnt even let me log into windows and crashes and restarts. so I installed windows 10 and This problem seem to have solved but new problem arose , whole system lags randomly...
  8. PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown: Recently out of nowhere my windows 11 pc starts lagging out of nowhere , after several tries , it doesnt even let me log into windows and crashes and restarts. so I installed windows 10 and This problem seem to have solved but new problem arose , whole system lags randomly...
  9. PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown

10. windows 11 Computer Randomly Blackscreens, as in completely shutdown with no warning, and...

windows 11 Computer Randomly Blackscreens, as in completely shutdown with no warning, and...: exactly what the title says, my windows computer for some reason, randomly without warning will completely shutdown without warning, no error pop up, nothing, before it gets stuck in a restart shutdown loop with me being unable to anything except shutdown the computer with...