Windows 10: Random sites and pages won't load (on all browsers)

Discus and support Random sites and pages won't load (on all browsers) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, this happened two weeks ago. almost 30 percent of images on facebook will not load. some web sites or pages will not load, for example... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by behnood, Nov 14, 2015.

1. behnood Win User

Random sites and pages won't load (on all browsers)

Hi,
    this happened two weeks ago. almost 30 percent of images on facebook will not load. some web sites or pages will not load, for example https://www.heroku.com. for this site I'm getting SSL connection error ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome. I try http and I get a blank page. I tried opening this site on Firefox, Edge and still the same. The same goes for Facebook. I tried on other browsers and still some images wont load. I do not have a third party antivirus/firewall. tried disabling windows defender ( including firewall) and still the same.
    I have two VMs , Win 8 and Ubuntu 14.04. everything is working fine on these two VMs. so I'm quite sure something is wrong with my Win 10 but cannot think of anything. I was thinking it is most probably a firewall issue, so I'm posting in Security section.
    anyone has any idea what to do?

:)

behnood, Nov 14, 2015

2. Browsers won't load any content

All of my browsers will not load any webpages whatsoever. It just sits loading forever. This happens with FireFox, Chrome, and Edge. There were no changes to my computer prior to this. However, on sites like YouTube, pages will load but videos won't.

JRHJohnson, Nov 14, 2015
  3. Radio/Selection buttons not working IE windows phone 8

A few more sites that do not work at all in the IE browser on the Lumia:

m.wfs.co.za (Does not display the contents at all) - works in all other browsers (I dont test with Android and Apple as I do not use those devices by choice).

m.sarugbymag.co.za (wont load the complete site, just gets stuck on Loading page) - works in all other browsers.

Lionel Schotter, Nov 14, 2015
  4. Random sites and pages won't load (on all browsers)

TairikuOkami, Nov 14, 2015
  5. behnood Win User
    Thank you. changed my DNS to Google's and everything is working now.
    What I'm wondering about is that if I uninstall Chrome, everything is fine. so apparently on Win 10 when we install Chrome, we need to set the DNS to Google's also.

behnood, Nov 14, 2015
  6. robgr Win User
    I'm not clear where you changed your DNS settings, e.g. the adapter or router
    However, I don't believe any browser is contingent on a particluar DNS setting
    I use OpenDNS and have used Edge (ahem), IE, Chrome and Firefox all without any issue whatsoever

robgr, Nov 14, 2015
  7. behnood Win User
    I changed the my network adapter settings and applied Google's DNS. it was good for a few minutes however. my problem seems to be Chrome. I tried uninstalling chrome and all other browsers starting working fine. a very strange and frustrating situation.
    I get Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED intermittently for pages and images on facebook!
    I'm still trying to find a solution for this in Chrome Forums.

behnood, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Random sites and pages won't load (on all browsers)

1. Random sites and pages won't load (on all browsers) - Similar Threads - Random sites pages

2. Windows 10 Web pages won't load randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Web pages won't load randomly: I have a Dell laptop running on Windows 10. Out of the blue websites will suddenly not load on any browser even though I'm connected to the internet. Everything else internet related will load. I can do a speed test and even download apps from the Microsoft store. I did a...
  3. google chrome browser won't load in full page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google chrome browser won't load in full page: google chrome browser will not open in full page - microsoft edge is my preferred browser but I also want to use Chrome Browser, as I am more familiar with it....
  4. google chrome browser won't load in full page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome browser won't load in full page: google chrome browser will not open in full page - microsoft edge is my preferred browser but I also want to use Chrome Browser, as I am more familiar with it....
  5. Page not loading in browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page not loading in browser: I can log into my financial institution. When I go to view a statement, the page starts a spinning circle but will not load. When I go to log out of my account I get the below message:Bad RequestYour browser sent a request that this server could not understand.Reference...
  6. Why site Pages and post not Index on Browser?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why site Pages and post not Index on Browser?: Google takes time to index the pages and posts of a website. in the begging, the google took too much time to index your pages and post but when you work steadily on it and attain some authority the google will index your post on less time it takes before slowly the indexing...
  7. all browsers stop loading pages for about 10 minutes

all browsers stop loading pages for about 10 minutes: I have a problem I have not seen before. Once or twice a day all of my browsers will fail to load pages for about 10 minutes. The windows do not freeze I can move them around and open new tabs I just get a spinning wheel of death that sometimes turns into a "Connection...
  8. PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS: UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING DOES NOT FIX PROBLEM. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pages-reversing-on-all-browsers/0ef427d0-3701-4e94-b2af-95c27f142781
  9. Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers: At this moment I'm completely livid because on all of my browsers, pages will just randomly stop loading and won't respond for like 30 seconds. I've tried a variety of websites and search engines. Google will hang, and while it's refusing to refresh or reload, DuckDuckGo...
  10. Site won't Load

Site won't Load: I play on pogo.com and the site loaded and worked Friday afternoon however yesterday I keep getting this message signin.ea.com took too long to respond. I have clear cookies & cache, rebooted my rooter and nothing works. The game site says its a microsoft update problem...