Windows 10: Random software update which never downloads

Discus and support Random software update which never downloads in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have hide this same update for a very long time. I want to say over 2 or 3 months. I download it, and it doesn't download. Can anyone help? Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sachit Rathi, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Random software update which never downloads

I have hide this same update for a very long time. I want to say over 2 or 3 months. I download it, and it doesn't download.

Can anyone help?

Is there a manual download of this or a way to remove it? I'm literally so annoyed by this

Random software update which never downloads 9d779174-5b16-4c2d-aeae-7c396dbd9d25?upload=true.png

:)

Sachit Rathi, Feb 12, 2020

2. my computer keeps on downloading random software

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please tell me whether the downloading software belongs to Microsoft?

The issue might occur due to download of random softwares.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

If downloading software belongs to Microsoft,then I suggest you to refer the article below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Note:Updates and drivers are installed automatically, with no need to select which updates are needed or not needed. In rare cases, a specific driver or update might temporarily cause issues with your device, and in this case
    you will need a way to prevent the problematic driver or update from reinstalling automatically the next time Windows Updates are installed.

Method 2

I also suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• press Windows + r to open run command.
    • Run services.msc to open Services Manager.
    • Ensure that the Windows Defender service is started and set to Automatic.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Random software update which never downloads

random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Random software update which never downloads

1. Random software update which never downloads - Similar Threads - Random software update

2. Downloading software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading software: I am trying to download some software to my computer but it keeps saying it cant complete the download because another program is running and there isnt happens on all of them.Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong...
  3. Downloading Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Software: Hello, So I have recently purchased a laptop with Windows S software actively installed, and I do not want to disactivate it as it provides useful additions to my laptop, however for educational purposes I need to download 2 different pieces of software such as Fusion 360 for...
  4. Downloading Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading Software: Hello, So I have recently purchased a laptop with Windows S software actively installed, and I do not want to disactivate it as it provides useful additions to my laptop, however for educational purposes I need to download 2 different pieces of software such as Fusion 360 for...
  5. Occasional random crashes which were never fixed, likely ram issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occasional random crashes which were never fixed, likely ram issue: I've had random crashes for quite a long time now, with a variety of issues that were never fixed despite me trying absolutely everything including things like: reinstalling windows, SFC scan multiple times, chkdsk, updating graphics driver, clean installing graphics driver,...
  6. Which software is that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which software is that?: Hi, I really wish what is that software that is used in videos like this one below? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF5mgJZrfQA&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1l6XsQRuIsJ6E7oJu7TRwLXLhd-NGr6yUtCaVGuJW_acVyhlWCQ58_7B8 I'm hoping to know that white board's name, and hopefully...
  7. Updates constantly showing as pending download and never downloading/installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates constantly showing as pending download and never downloading/installing: My PC is CONSTANTLY showing updates as pending download and there is no download button to click to try to get the downloads to actually download let alone install. I have contacted Microsoft 3 times now to try to fix the problem, going through several trouble shooting fixes...
  8. Download Queue Never Downloads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download Queue Never Downloads: Yesterday I tried to redownload Minecraft windows 10 edition. Two other things were in my download queue, Office and OneNote. After a while of waiting for it to download, nothing happened. I paused the two other queues and refreshed and as soon as I did they reappeared on my...
  9. software download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    software download: Lifecam 3.2 software: Supported on LifeCam VX-1000 where can I obtain this software as the link Microsoft has is for a 3.60 software download thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-download/8007a510-e5bd-47e7-8e32-65894cc742c3"
  10. Random system restart triggered by Software Protection Service, which then schedules a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Random system restart triggered by Software Protection Service, which then schedules a...: What on earth is this Successfully scheduled Software Protection service for re-start at 2119-09-29T01:47:34Z. Reason: RulesEngine. This is the last line in the event log before my system rebooted for no apparent reason. Random reboots, i.e. reboots not under my...