Windows 10: Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon)

Discus and support Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have the problem that my pc starts randomly getting sound stuttering and lags,thats happen always after some minutes or hours.My System is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JawadBukhari1, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon)

Hello,

i have the problem that my pc starts randomly getting sound stuttering and lags,thats happen always after some minutes or hours.My System is new and i did many gpu cpu,HDD and other checks,everything is fine.My driver are on point but i dont know what to do.I did some Screenshots of the Latency Test.The Problem is "Storeport.SYS"I read on many forums and watched many youtube videos but none of them help,i am so tired,please help me.

System:

rx 580

ryzen 1600

16gb ram aegis 3000

1terra HDD

no ssd

x370gt5 mainboard

Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon) ec22c043-47cc-43c5-beb1-6b6c93049392?upload=true.png Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon) 8986a228-2833-47d2-bfdb-b103099e3020?upload=true.png Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon) 9170f55f-7602-441f-a05a-dd6ac742fc90?upload=true.png Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon) f5c4b23a-f856-4929-ada3-4d907886e332?upload=true.png Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon) 166a6bff-40a9-40ff-b474-d71da17b949c?upload=true.png

:)

JawadBukhari1, Dec 19, 2018
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Dec 19, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    High latency/sound stuttering with ndis.sys driver

Hi, please feel free to search the forum for 'stuttering' 'pop' 'crackle'
    and advanced search for LatencyMon (by Resplendence, freeware) in posts.

As far as I've noted, some- far from all- experience this. Some may have driver issues with older devices. Some may need to use older drivers. Not proving easy to resolve.

Here are some I found for you:
    Solved Occasional micro-stuttering / lag-spikes - Windows 10 Forums
    Random Stuttering / DPC Latency Nightmare - Windows 10 Forums
    Video has a mild stutter, streaming and some local files - Windows 10 Forums
    PC lagging and stuttering during network traffic (Win 10) - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, Dec 19, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon)

dalchina, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon)

1. Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon) - Similar Threads - Random sound stuttering

2. pc lags and sound stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc lags and sound stuttering: HelloSo i bought a PC in august of 2022, its a very high end gaming pc, great spec, rtx 3080, i7-1200f, 16gb ddr5 ram. Its amazing but i have a huge problem that i cant ssem to fix. Everytime i start my pc and start playing a game the audio stutters, like i get a a static...
  3. pc lags and sound stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc lags and sound stuttering: HelloSo i bought a PC in august of 2022, its a very high end gaming pc, great spec, rtx 3080, i7-1200f, 16gb ddr5 ram. Its amazing but i have a huge problem that i cant ssem to fix. Everytime i start my pc and start playing a game the audio stutters, like i get a a static...
  4. The screen and sound stutter randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The screen and sound stutter randomly.: Since yesterday my screen and sound have stuttered randomly. Since then, I have been trying to find out what has been causing the problems, but have not yet been able to do so. I thought it might be important to ask for help here as I think it might have something to do with...
  5. The screen and sound stutter randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The screen and sound stutter randomly.: Since yesterday my screen and sound have stuttered randomly. Since then, I have been trying to find out what has been causing the problems, but have not yet been able to do so. I thought it might be important to ask for help here as I think it might have something to do with...
  6. random mouse stuttering and lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    random mouse stuttering and lagging: Hey, Ive got some random mouse lags, where every few seconds the mouse pauses then tries to catch up. ive tested quite a few things and im starting to go crazy:tried a new mouse, same issuetried mouse on another comp, works fineupdated drivers for everythingbooted in safe...
  7. Input lag, sound and video stuttering

Input lag, sound and video stuttering: Hello all, Since the windows update a few days ago, i have terrible input lag, audio and video stuttering when im using any game/app. Anyone know a fix?...
  8. Sound stutter and mouse lag

Sound stutter and mouse lag: I've had the same build with windows 10 for months, no issues until a few weeks ago where my audio started stuttering. This is the most obvious symptom, but when it happens, any video I might be playing also lags, and the mouse movement lags as well. It happens a few times an...
  9. Screen and sound randomly stutter.

Screen and sound randomly stutter.: Since the 9th of October my screen and sound have randomly stuttered. Since then I've been trying to figure out what's been causing the problems but I've been unable to do so yet. I thought it might be important to ask for help here since I think it might have something to do...
  10. windows 10 sound stuttering/lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 sound stuttering/lag: i recently bought a new computer to replace my older rig. It was running smoothly until a week ago after i updated windows 10 to the DEC update. I now have a sound and stuttering issue that i have not be able to resolve. This occurs with USB sound devices and has serious...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does windows sound stutter for ram problems

2. random sound stuttering