Windows 10: Random Sticky/Fliter Keys beeping noise when playing a specific game, even after having...

Discus and support Random Sticky/Fliter Keys beeping noise when playing a specific game, even after having... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC makes the Sticky Keys beeps sometimes when pressing keys while playing a specific game but it has occured in other games before. This only occurs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by User_380, May 26, 2024.

1. User_380 Win User

Random Sticky/Fliter Keys beeping noise when playing a specific game, even after having...

My PC makes the Sticky Keys beeps sometimes when pressing keys while playing a specific game but it has occured in other games before. This only occurs within this one game, but I am certain it is not from the game itself. It is one to one the sound from Sticky Keys. As mentioned I have had this issue before, but as far as I can remember it is not longer an issue in those other games. I have turned Sticky Keys off. I have turned Filter Keys off. Even Mouse Keys. Yet it still beeps. Sometimes repeatedly pressing SHIFT in order to sprint causes beeping. Sometimes pressing the spacebar and mov

:)

User_380, May 26, 2024

2. Random Beeping

I'm getting a seemingly random beeping out of my computer. It doesn't happen in any pattern, and doesn't play on startup. It sounds like the beep related to sticky keys, but sticky keys is not on, and I don't see any other accessibility setting on. When
    the beep happens, the computer usually stutters. Any idea why?

Keegan Sanchez, May 26, 2024
  3. Beep noise after long press of a key

Hello Emily,

Thanks for your answer. I checked the Sticky Keys function, and it's turned off, but I have noticed a few other characteristics with this problem.

This only happens when I play PUBG, and it only occurs when I am in-game, not in the menu. Furthermore, the beeping noise appears even when I don't press any buttons.

Best regards

Thilo Petzold

T. Petzold, May 26, 2024
  4. Random Sticky/Fliter Keys beeping noise when playing a specific game, even after having...

Beeping key on keyboard!

Hi, everything was fine yesterday until today that I noticed that when I clicked the letter "m" makes a beeping noise... it's only this key that makes the noise. I have sticky keys turned off and I went to easy of access and disabled
    the noise, but it's still doing it. I also tried to go to the device manager but I don't have the "Non-Plug and Play Drivers" option available. I use the keyboard of the laptop and not a plugin one.

Thank you!"Non-Plug and Play Drivers"

Rita_Rodrigues, May 26, 2024
Thema:

Random Sticky/Fliter Keys beeping noise when playing a specific game, even after having...

1. Random Sticky/Fliter Keys beeping noise when playing a specific game, even after having... - Similar Threads - Random Sticky Fliter

2. Random Sticky/Fliter Keys beeping noise when playing a specific game, even after having...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Sticky/Fliter Keys beeping noise when playing a specific game, even after having...: My PC makes the Sticky Keys beeps sometimes when pressing keys while playing a specific game but it has occured in other games before. This only occurs within this one game, but I am certain it is not from the game itself. It is one to one the sound from Sticky Keys. As...
  3. Beep noise after long press of a key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beep noise after long press of a key: Hello, i have the issue that when i play for example PUBG, windows beeps very repeatedly when i press any button for a longer time. The beeping itself is not the problem but windows stops the input of that key and i have to stop pressing that key for it to work again.Can...
  4. Beep noise after long press of a key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beep noise after long press of a key: Hello, i have the issue that when i play for example PUBG, windows beeps very repeatedly when i press any button for a longer time. The beeping itself is not the problem but windows stops the input of that key and i have to stop pressing that key for it to work again.Can...
  5. I have a beeping noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a beeping noise: I have a beeping noise that is like doooo, long pause DO DO DO. What may this be and what is a fix for it? My pc is a AlienWare Aurora R11 incase that's helpful. It recently started yesterday. I have restarted my pc and unplugged everything and plugged it back in. I recently...
  6. Beeping noises

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Beeping noises: Hi, a few days ago my laptop started making random beeping noises, even when muted. I didn't have this problem at all on Linux. submitted by /u/friedcouch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji5brd/beeping_noises/
  7. PC beeps when playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC beeps when playing Games: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Window 10 Radeon RX 580 Series Here the video https://streamable.com/dsnfg Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-beeps-when-playing-games/ed2ccd93-ae5f-40c6-86f8-c4b4b1bc710f
  8. PC beeps when playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC beeps when playing Games: I noticed it when i first installed Minecraft on my PC 2 weeks ago. since then it happened it in some more games. After playing a bit there is this loud "BEEP BEEP" (sometimes 1 and i also got it once where it beeped 3 times but 2 is most common) and the game freezes for a...
  9. Beep sound when logging in (like the "sticky keys" noise)

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Beep sound when logging in (like the "sticky keys" noise): Hi all. So my dad's laptop has been having this strange quirk that whenever he logs in the system makes a beep sound and it sounds exactly like when you turn on the accessibility feature "sticky keys" but it only beeps once and only when he logs in. Does anyone know what...
  10. Random crashing when playing games and has continuous buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random crashing when playing games and has continuous buzzing noise: I'm not sure what's causing it, but randomly my PC will just freeze on the last frame and continuously buzz (Exactly this: PC freezes and makes buzzing noise - YouTube). I'm not sure what I could give you guys to help me but just let me know. Thanks *Biggrin 19620