Windows 10: Random String Text Keeps Getting Copied To My Clipboard

Discus and support Random String Text Keeps Getting Copied To My Clipboard in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I hope someone can help with this one.I don't know if I have a virus or a normal thing in Windows 10.For 4 months, I keep getting this string... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RukitoNZN, Jun 19, 2021.

1. RukitoNZN Win User

Random String Text Keeps Getting Copied To My Clipboard

Hello,I hope someone can help with this one.I don't know if I have a virus or a normal thing in Windows 10.For 4 months, I keep getting this string text: 1A4zwfvy3dwX6Vs72vKPaeDdovX9iJFfLL. Is it normal to get this copied to your clipboard? If someone has any idea on why is this happening, please help me.TARukito

:)

RukitoNZN, Jun 19, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

How to run a program and copy text to the clipboard

Hi, should have said
    Sendmessage - to send an expression/string to a program, not Send

And if that didn't work, you wanted to define the content of the clipboard after launching the program you could use
    clipboard = my text ; Give the clipboard entirely new contents.

Details of these in Help of course.

dalchina, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Where is the Clipboard?

The clipboard is not something you can find. It is (at least on the windows phone) an inaccessible part of the phone, where your last copied text is stored.

This is how it works.

• You highlight a text, and say COPY.
    • the phone OS puts information in the CLIPBOARD.
    • You go another area where text can be input and tap PASTE. Whatever information is in the CLIPBOARD gets pasted.

Jay_answers, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Random String Text Keeps Getting Copied To My Clipboard

How can I get rid of the "clipboard" icon on my keyboard?

Hi, Merle Be.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

You may follow these steps to remove the clipboard icon on your keyboard:

1. Under your App list, go to Settings.

2. Tap keyboard under Settings.

3. Tap the keyboard that you are using.

4. Uncheck the "Suggest text".

5. Try copying something again and paste it.

6. Lock the screen and reopen it, then check the clipboard icon on the keyboard if it's still showing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Random String Text Keeps Getting Copied To My Clipboard

1. Random String Text Keeps Getting Copied To My Clipboard - Similar Threads - Random String Text

2. Random unknown string gets copied instead of what I selected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random unknown string gets copied instead of what I selected.: The issue arises when I copy text, and occasionally, instead of pasting what I copied, a random string gets pasted.Checked my clipboard and to my surprise the clipboard also shows the random string instead of the copied one, so the problem is not with paste but with copy...
  3. Random unknown string gets copied instead of what I selected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random unknown string gets copied instead of what I selected.: The issue arises when I copy text, and occasionally, instead of pasting what I copied, a random string gets pasted.Checked my clipboard and to my surprise the clipboard also shows the random string instead of the copied one, so the problem is not with paste but with copy...
  4. I am trying to copy text but am gotting unreadable string

I am trying to copy text but am gotting unreadable string: I am trying to copy text but am gotting unreadable string like this :"89N3PDyZzakoH7W6n8ZrjGDDktjh8iWFG6eKRvi3kvpQ", it happens a lot, any help?...
  5. Edit string in clipboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Edit string in clipboard: Is there any software that can automatically edit a string in the Windows clipboard e.g. be programmed to remove "- " in the string before it is pasted? (Windows 10.0.10492) 178748
  6. Copy Contents of Multiple Text Files to Clipboard

Copy Contents of Multiple Text Files to Clipboard: Does anyone know how to modify the tutorial "Copy Contents to Clipboard" through some sort of command or bat file to copy the contents of multiple text files at once to the clipboard, each file separated by lines/space or something? Add Copy Contents to Clipboard to Context...
  7. Web Site text copied to Clipboard won't paste.

in Windows 10 Support
    Web Site text copied to Clipboard won't paste.: A web site I use has an option to copy to clipboard. If I copy and press Win key + V the Clipboard opens and the copied item is there, but if I then try to paste into a file the paste option is greyed out. and I cannot paste. Any ideas please? 133743
  8. Highlighted text is automatically copied to clipboard, how to change?

in Windows 10 Support
    Highlighted text is automatically copied to clipboard, how to change?: By simply highlighting text it gets copied to the clipboard overwriting content already there. I think I may have set this to happen some time ago and can't now workout how I did it, or how to undo it. Can anyone help me stop this behaviour? 125264
  9. How to run a program and copy text to the clipboard

in Windows 10 Support
    How to run a program and copy text to the clipboard: Hi everyone, I'm running a program that requires me to enter a Serial number every time a start it. So can i start it and automatically copy my SN to the clipboard so I can paste it right away, and I used to run the program from task bar shortcut. any way I use this .bat...
  10. Looking for a Text to string application

Looking for a Text to string application: Hello I'm looking for an application or a web site that I will use to record good quality mp3 file from a string. Type a text and the output is a spoken mp3 file I was using few years ago AT&T application, but this site is down now Martin 26503

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows aplication clear my clipboard