Windows 10: Random stuff happen in laptop.

Discus and support Random stuff happen in laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, Firstly, i'm not able to open powershell (admin) p/s: i did installing by cmd and add task from task manager. secondly,i'm not able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zulhairy, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Zulhairy Win User

Random stuff happen in laptop.

Hi there,
    Firstly, i'm not able to open powershell (admin) p/s: i did installing by cmd and add task from task manager.

secondly,i'm not able to resolve the problem ms-resource;appdisplay-name p/s: i did trying fix doing the suggestion info.

thirdly,i didn't able to open the game unless i restart and straight away click it . by the time open it my cpu usage become 100% / and waiting loading up to open the game.

lastly,is it my OS corrupted?

:)

Zulhairy, Jul 13, 2018

2. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Jul 13, 2018
  3. random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 13, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Random stuff happen in laptop. - Similar Threads - Random stuff happen

2. Crashes, Freezes, weird stuff happening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes, Freezes, weird stuff happening.: Hello, so I have a few issues with my PC.It started with random GPU 100% Fan and Black screen randomly.They blue screens and freezes. The Event Monitor always pointed at something with Nvidia.So I replaced my GPU with one from a different Vendor. I don't have the fan issues...
  3. Crashes, Freezes, weird stuff happening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashes, Freezes, weird stuff happening.: Hello, so I have a few issues with my PC.It started with random GPU 100% Fan and Black screen randomly.They blue screens and freezes. The Event Monitor always pointed at something with Nvidia.So I replaced my GPU with one from a different Vendor. I don't have the fan issues...
  4. Computer is pressing random stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is pressing random stuff: My computer has been hitting up or arrow up I can't access anything almost when I boot into safe mode the problem gets fixed I've reset my computer and more I've put it in safe mode and not had problems but I can't do anything there I can't figure this out HELP...
  5. My laptop randomly does stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop randomly does stuff: Hello, I have an Asus rog laptop when I'm playing games, watching video or idle it alt tabs or changes the browser zoom level randomly I checked the anti virus and stuff but it still seems to be happening any reason why?...
  6. My laptop randomly does stuff

My laptop randomly does stuff: Hello, I have an Asus rog laptop when I'm playing games, watching video or idle it alt tabs or changes the browser zoom level randomly I checked the anti virus and stuff but it still seems to be happening any reason why?...
  7. Weird stuff happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird stuff happening: Alright, recently I got my PC and now it decides to act weird like supposedly now "The Audio Service Is Not Running" which is the first time that ever happened, internet decides to not work, "WIndows Firewall not on" which I believe it is on, can't see the event log and loads...
  8. Weird stuff happening

Weird stuff happening: Alright, recently I got my PC and now it decides to act weird like supposedly now "The Audio Service Is Not Running" which is the first time that ever happened, internet decides to not work, "WIndows Firewall not on" which I believe it is on, can't see the event log and loads...
  9. Weird stuff happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Mouse random selecting stuff...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse random selecting stuff...: Whenever I'm using a program and I have to type something into a form field, if I move my mouse away after clicking the field I notice the field will no longer become selected. For example, in Blender or any other program if I'm looking at a video in my browser while...