Windows 10: Random system crashes

Discus and support Random system crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Computer randomly shutting down without a bluescreen. Has occurred during gaming as well as general productivity apps. I've included system and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joeman848, Apr 26, 2019.

1. joeman848 Win User

Random system crashes

Computer randomly shutting down without a bluescreen. Has occurred during gaming as well as general productivity apps. I've included system and application logs (onedrive links below) for reference. Shutdowns occurred at the following dates/times:
    4/26/19: 11:47am
    4/25/19: 10:26am
    4/24/19: 9:42am

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ao5nEHSTO4NGaTaYnN_W5A26Stk
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao5nEHSTO4NGggN3cSUmAjGZ9p8W

:)

joeman848, Apr 26, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Random system crashes

Hmm, that's odd.

Can you select that device, right click -> properties -> driver -> driver details and send me a screenshot of what you see there, if that iusb3* driver appears in the list?

Please also let me know if you've hit that crash again since following the steps above.

Mark [MSFT], Apr 26, 2019
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random system crashes

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Random system crashes

1. Random system crashes - Similar Threads - Random system crashes

2. Random system crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random system crashes: Hello again!I will discuss 3 problems, which 1 was able to solve and unfortunately the other two were not.First from the good news:The first problem was with micro stuttering and was fixed.The culprit was a service from AMD "AMD External Events Utility".I notified to AMD...
  3. Random system crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random system crashes: Hello again!I will discuss 3 problems, which 1 was able to solve and unfortunately the other two were not.First from the good news:The first problem was with micro stuttering and was fixed.The culprit was a service from AMD "AMD External Events Utility".I notified to AMD...
  4. System Randomly Restarts/Crashes

System Randomly Restarts/Crashes: Been having this problem for a bit here and there. Happens once Every few days. This is a new System Only 1 Month Old and it seems to be having what I would call I suppose a soft Crash.Here is the DMP that was put in the LiveKernalReports folder under WheaA few things I have...
  5. Typing randomly crashes system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typing randomly crashes system: win10 Toshiba C55-A5195 laptop My laptop shuts down randomly typing on the laptop's keyboard. It happens mostly entering passwords and writing e-mails. When it shuts down, sometines it shows the shutting down screens, other times it goes straight to black. But, it doesn't...
  6. Typing randomly crashes system

Typing randomly crashes system: win10 Toshiba C55-A5195 laptop My laptop shuts down randomly typing on the laptop's keyboard. It happens mostly entering passwords and writing e-mails. When it shuts down, sometines it shows the shutting down screens, other times it goes straight to black. But, it doesn't...
  7. Random system crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random system crashes: Since three days or so my pc randomly shuts down for no visual reason, there's no error message or BSOD.After looking into it for a good while I think I found the issue using Window's built in Event Viewer application, but I'm yet to find a solution. I'm thinking about doing...
  8. system crash randomly and often

system crash randomly and often: Hello,My problem seems very comun : system crash. Yet none of the replies to this topic helped solve it.Several times a day sometimes less then a minute after restart sometime several minutes after during random actions webbrosing, using file exlorer, playing a video, playing...
  9. Random System Crashes/BSOD

Random System Crashes/BSOD: I have been having these issues ever since I've completed this build. It usually occurs when gaming, but it has happened while doing other things such as browsing, when it enters sleep mode and also after booting up and getting pass the Windows password screen. The timing of...
  10. System Random Crashes.

System Random Crashes.: Alright so here's the problem. My newly upgraded Gaming PC I rebuilt nearly 5 months ago keeps crashing. As in the system goes off as if some one pulled the plug or something, but thats not the case, I have the system hooked up to a UPS with line conditioning so its clean...